Replies

• Yes. I respect both squads a great deal...I expect nothing less from either of them lol I just feel in my bones its gonna be one of the most talked about battle this yr..

• It's gonna be VERY interesting......   

• We've had moments from the Stingettes this season. They came out of the gate swinging. Hell. We saw new counts at Fan Fest. They were ready! I like their nuances. I mean, that pose ripple is IT! I don't feel like the Dolls have put a strong stamp on this season yet. I'd like to see some moments from them, especially with the aftermath of the suspensions and hearsay. I know both teams will showcase the strengths of their unique styles.

• I absolutely agree with your assessment, P.H.

Both performance squads will definitely fulfill the entertainment value that is expected... I am expecting that the Stingettes will debut new uniforms (pink), as it relates to the theme of the overall game, as they have presented in previous seasons... I am excited to witness what the Dolls will wear or even dedut, I have not doubt that they will display "high glam".

The halftime feature, will be entertaining as well... Both squads and marching bands will present their unique styles, technique, skill, precision, and grace to their fans that adore them.

As for the stands, the overall impact of energy and delivery will be the dominate factor, per the styles.

And hair and make-up will be on point, within the display of both squads... I am looking to see a total elevated look.

This weekend's match-up will definitely be one for the books!!!!

P.H. said:

We've had moments from the Stingettes this season. They came out of the gate swinging. Hell. We saw new counts at Fan Fest. They were ready! I like their nuances. I mean, that pose ripple is IT! I don't feel like the Dolls have put a strong stamp on this season yet. I'd like to see some moments from them, especially with the aftermath of the suspensions and hearsay. I know both teams will showcase the strengths of their unique styles.

Dancing Dolls Vs Stingettes 2015 Part 2
    The time has come that we all been waiting for!!
  • Why is there two threads for this lol
  • lol Welp one will be open in case the other closes...

Demetrius89 said:

Why is there two threads for this lol
  • i forgot all about the breast cancer game....im expecting a bad ass pink or different colors of cancer uni...
  • Yes Sir... Those Stingettes always pull thru on a hot/expressive look on the themed game appearances.

M-on the chest said:

i forgot all about the breast cancer game....im expecting a bad ass pink or different colors of cancer uni...
  • Why are there so many Stings vs Doll threads. When we,know the Sensational Stingettes are going to slay like no other? Go ASIA & STINGS. You own the SWAC babies.
  • Yes God!!!!... Are they ever.

Jackie S. said:

Why are there so many Stings vs Doll threads. When we,know the Sensational Stingettes are going to slay like no other? Go ASIA & STINGS. You own the SWAC babies.
This reply was deleted.