Replies

• In the stands Orchesis looked so much better and together.  They're much more clean and sensual when their co-captains lead versus their captain.  I hope they improve on this look for next season.  The field routine would've been much better if their timing was on point.  They were way more controlled than in past games.

Eclipse was safe all around.  They were clean and together on the field but the field show was boring to me. Well I won't say boring, but it lacked that wow factor.  Their stands were extremely simple and seemed low energy to me.  I'll attribute that to the style of their band.

Overall I will say that the swac style and aggressive nature has spoiled me.  I commend Eclipse and the Eagle band (name may be different) for showing up. The only MEAC bands/dance lines that have that "go to war" mentality are NCAT/GD and BCU/14K, the rest seem pretty domesticated.  Even the CIAA and SIAC schools have that war mentality and will give a good long battle.

• Orchesis, that wasn't a bad routine, probably one of the best I've seen all season, I liked the song choice! The routine had an "Old School" favor, y'all have the the ingredients for a fabulous 2017. In 2017, give us more routines like that, remember practice makes perfect!

• I agree 100%

Eric said:

Orchesis, that wasn't a bad routine, probably one of the best I've seen all season, I liked the song choice! The routine had an "Old School" favor, y'all have the the ingredients for a fabulous 2017. In 2017, give us more routines like that, remember practice makes perfect!

Eclipse vs Orchesis Celebration Bowl 2016
    Eclipse @ 2:55 Orchesis @ 3:05
  • Both were a yawn fest.  Easily the most boring match up ever!!!

• This.

Sasha Renee said:

Both were a yawn fest.  Easily the most boring match up ever!!!

• lmbo yall are so wrong.  To the corner yall go!!!

Gemini said:

This.

Sasha Renee said:

Both were a yawn fest.  Easily the most boring match up ever!!!

• Raven looked so good up front for the Orchesis , that's what I call a captain I hate she isn't returning for her last rip next season, hopefully other co captain Jalen controls her form and calms down and is placed as the 2017 captain because those girls are actually really good it's just the captain this year wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

Eclipse on the other hand I don't like how they try so hard to be golden Delight and that's what they gave me a carbon copy of golden delight and those remixed doll counts was not cute. Very pretty squad tho very poised and nice ladies I hope they find their own style and make it stick.

Overall I'll give this matchup to the Orchesis because that 5th quarter Raven was throwing for her life
This reply was deleted.