Replies

• 6665845877?profile=original

Lmao here we go y’all. I wish every young lady auditioning good luck. 

• So Nyah IS auditioning. I know some people were not sure. This day will be interesting. 

• Poor Dani. I know she is going through it right now lol. I know how invested she is with Bri. I pray she has a good audition. 

• Lashalln just wished Samaria,Bri,Jada and Neri good luck on his story. Those are the main four I’m rooting for. 

• Y’all care to have a real conversation about Bri? Or should I just shut up? I’m rooting for my good suh Neri!!!!

GAPeach said:

Lashalln just wished Samaria,Bri,Jada and Neri good luck on his story. Those are the main four I’m rooting for. 

Fabulous Dancing Dolls Auditions 2019-2020 (P1)
    Since the other thread is close to being closed, I decided to go ahead and make a new one. 
  • For Samaria to have been co captain of the P-rettes, she never really stood out, but it will be nice if she made it. I’m rooting for her as well. 

• Do we know if Gabby is trying out? 

• As long as we don’t get in trouble by Stunt, let’s do it. This is what the thread is for. 

Mehgan James said:

Y’all care to have a real conversation about Bri? Or should I just shut up? I’m rooting for my good suh Neri!!!!

GAPeach said:

Lashalln just wished Samaria,Bri,Jada and Neri good luck on his story. Those are the main four I’m rooting for. 

Since the other thread is close to being closed, I decided to go ahead and make a new one. 
  • I really hope so I honestly would be sad if she did t get captain I know she’s not everyone favorite but I really would like her to get a redemption year (a year without all that extra drama) 

Mehgan James said:

Do we know if Gabby is trying out? 

• What’s tea? Why do I have a weird feeling about her auditioning... like, shit is going to go left? 

Mehgan James said:

Y’all care to have a real conversation about Bri? Or should I just shut up? I’m rooting for my good suh Neri!!!!

GAPeach said:

This reply was deleted.