Now, that tryouts are over, what else can we expect?

Views: 29101

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot y’all are from Louisiana. A lot of y’all down there are color struck and want to be attached to white blood and people who obtain it lol. It makes sense why y’all are so obsessed with “doc dolls” and why y’all say Bri never gave y’all doll but boring girls like Taylor did. My bad y’all. Sorry for bringing it up. Y’all will never see my point. I forgot where y’all were from lol. 

Nope not from the boot, next attempt please?

Alicia Wax said:

I forgot y’all are from Louisiana. A lot of y’all down there are color struck and want to be attached to white blood and people who obtain it lol. It makes sense why y’all are so obsessed with “doc dolls” and why y’all say Bri never gave y’all doll but boring girls like Taylor did. My bad y’all. Sorry for bringing it up. Y’all will never see my point. I forgot where y’all were from lol. 

Me too I want to see

GAPeach said:

Messaged both of y’all 

Alicia Wax said:

Go on LSA. I been trying to post pics on this raggedy ass site all day and it’s not working. 

Mehgan James said:

Girl where is the screenshot. What is he saying? 

Alicia Wax said:

Lashalln is pissed and spilling tea on fb lol this raggedy ass site acting up so I can’t post pics. If what he is saying is true. I will have a hard time supporting this fall. 

Where is it at on LSA

Alicia Wax said:

Go on LSA. I been trying to post pics on this raggedy ass site all day and it’s not working. 

Mehgan James said:

Girl where is the screenshot. What is he saying? 

Alicia Wax said:

Lashalln is pissed and spilling tea on fb lol this raggedy ass site acting up so I can’t post pics. If what he is saying is true. I will have a hard time supporting this fall. 

Youre obviously extremely insecure with your skin tone. That has nothing to do with why Bri wasn't chosen. Especially given the fact that we have Micah, Jada, Taneria, Arielle are all on the squad.  Stop making colorism the excuse. It's cheap and easy. 

Anything could have happened in tryouts. And I don't know Bri to be a field dancer.  You have a FIELD DANCER as sponsor of Dolls this season.  Stop assuming everything boils down to skin color in Louisiana.  It's insulting. 

Alicia Wax said:

I really think this was their motivation for the new school Kris Kross uniform that DT brought in. I'd much rather this style again!

SUarchitect said:

This without the fringe and those khaki pea/trench coats 

SUarchitect said:

In the words of Auntie Maxine. "it's a new day, and it's a new way, and Akai Smith is holding the gavel"

SUAlum11 said:

Lashalln isnt a judge, forever, doll, etc so why does his opinion matter at face value! He wasnt there watching any of the girls audition so he dont know what was presented nor executed! His faves DIDNT make it and he is entitled to his own opinion but the organization dont CARE! 

That’s why he should just hush up. Bri wasn’t ready, they hyped her up and she didn’t make the team. She needs to focus more on TECHNIQUE and calm down with her stands and she’ll be good. I got an entitled vibe from her as well. Sis needed to be humbled PERIOD. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand and it ruin Bri's chances of making the team next year.

Stop quoting me and I will be off it. Of course we are all mixed if you go down generations lol. Y’all just love claiming everybody as black and it’s sad. They don’t even claim you. They also benefit from a different privilege that a brown or dark skinned person will never get. But continue to claim the Latinos baby if that makes you feel better about claiming your blackness. Just wondering when have you ever heard a Hispanic person say they were black? They don’t fuck with y’all lol. 

Stuntboi06 said:

They do have white in them but at the same time they are still BLACK sis. If we go off your logic then none of us are black and arem ixed cause most of our ancestors were raped and mated with whites. So who's really black then sis? And I thought you were off it? bawhahaha

Alicia Wax said:

Mullatos? Back in the day? Key words! It’s 2019. The white man came up with that “one drop rule” bs. Biracial people are just as white as they are black in 2019. PERIOD.

Stuntboi06 said:

bawhahahahaha baby I can't!! Do she even realize the Mulattos back in the day even if you had a touch of black in you you were considered black. You can't change the fact that you are still half black so yes they are indeed black.

SUarchitect said:

That doesn't make sense. Lol. 

And how are we on color again ? 

Alicia Wax said:

My skin is brown too. Of course I’m black. If you don’t have two black parents, you are not black to me. The end. My opinion. Moving on.

Stuntboi06 said:

Hell my skin pigmentation aint black it's brown but I am still considered black. No my friend you are a fail here.

Alicia Wax said:

Her skin pigmentation ain’t black though so that’s a fail.

Stuntboi06 said:

PERIODT!!! As I said black is represented by skin pigmentation.  Black is not a nationality or race lol.

louisianaboi08 said:

Umm Actually she does I had a class with Beatriz at Southern. Her mom is dark. Regardless of the simple  fact she considers herself black, lets not forget Slave ships didnt just come to America love. Brazil and the islands got the most slaves. My people are creole which is pretty much a mixture of everything but at the end of the day we are black.

Alicia Wax said:

Nah. Once again, black folks wanting to claim others lol. I bet she doesn't even claim being a black woman if you ask her. She's mixed/biracial. But we can agree to disagree.  

Stuntboi06 said:

Well black is referred to skin pigmentation so in that case she would be black lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Brazilians are not BLACK. They are mixed, black or white. She is a mixed girl, not black. Black people love claiming “others” but that’s a different topic. Y’all gone make me go LSA on y’all. 

louisianaboi08 said:

She is Honduran and Brazilian... But I still considered her black. She was not Mexican them people take offense to that. Brazilians are black. 

SUAlum11 said:

Black + Mex or latino

BandJunkee said:

Was Beatriz mixed with black?

Macia3 said:

Took the words out of my mouth. I liked Taylor because we have seen what she can do when she wants to do it. The girl still is talented, obviously talented enough to make it over everyone's pretty tail Mel (only saying that cause you described her as a "cute" light skin girl). Taylor was BY FAR not the worst Doll. We had to suffer thru seasons of Beatriz. 

Stuntboi06 said:

She was deff not the worst doll of all time lol. You'd have to look back in history, she may have been boring to you but far from the worst doll in history. In some of the older days there were dolls who I would just call lookers, who seemed to be there just because they were beautiful. But Taylor had the talent just she didn't give most of you what you wanted.

Alicia Wax said:

After watching that performance of Taylor I have no idea why or how she has fans and stalkers. That’s why I point out the colorism amongst the doll fandom. Like, Taylor is the worse doll of all time yet y’all stan for her?! Give me a break! The colorism is real. Y’all like her bc she is the “cute” little light skin girl. Period!!!! She brought absolutely nothing to dolls! 

I am slowly coming to that conclusion also. Like who said anythi9ng about skin color being the reason? We clearly said that she dances harder like a stingette.

SUarchitect said:

Youre obviously extremely insecure with your skin tone. That has nothing to do with why Bri wasn't chosen. Especially given the fact that we have Micah, Jada, Taneria, Arielle are all on the squad.  Stop making colorism the excuse. It's cheap and easy. 

Anything could have happened in tryouts. And I don't know Bri to be a field dancer.  You have a FIELD DANCER as sponsor of Dolls this season.  Stop assuming everything boils down to skin color in Louisiana.  It's insulting. 

Alicia Wax said:

This is what I’m thinking. She does come across as entitled lol. I think she needed to be humbled. 

Mehgan James said:

That’s why he should just hush up. Bri wasn’t ready, they hyped her up and she didn’t make the team. She needs to focus more on TECHNIQUE and calm down with her stands and she’ll be good. I got an entitled vibe from her as well. Sis needed to be humbled PERIOD. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand and it ruin Bri's chances of making the team next year.

A word. Bishop James lol

Mehgan James said:

Stuntboi06 said:

Uncomfortable with my skin tone? Try again. I’m light brown skin soooo yeah, try again lol. I just love pointing out the blatant colorism in our community. Just because I’m lighter than Bri doesn’t mean I don’t see what goes on with the discrimination with darker girls I never said the doll organization were colorist, dummy. Clearly their have been some gorgeous dark skinned beauties on the team. I said the FANDOM are colorist! And that’s evident with y’all comments! Bye now! 

SUarchitect said:

Alicia Wax said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service