Replies

• lol i wrote this on here the other day...
  • FAMU should be thankful that the Iuperbowl has been in Florida a lot, I've noticed they've only been in Superbowls when they were in Florida. Congrats
  • Chad Green said:
    FAMU should be thankful that the Iuperbowl has been in Florida a lot, I've noticed they've only been in Superbowls when they were in Florida. Congrats
    FAMU "MARCHING 100" INVITED TO ANOTHER SUPER BOWL! THAT'S 3 IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work. Good Luck at the Honda Classic!
  • i feel that its less of an accomplishment when it involves staying in your state. .. ..
    . like when Texas Southern & U of H Did the Superbowl it was in Houston, They looked it like any other performance .. Yes its a Notable performance , but it was on their home turf so its not looked upon as greatly on account of the other thangs TSU's done outside of the state

Chad Green said:
    FAMU should be thankful that the Iuperbowl has been in Florida a lot, I've noticed they've only been in Superbowls when they were in Florida. Congrats
    FAMU "MARCHING 100" INVITED TO ANOTHER SUPER BOWL! THAT'S 3 IN THE LAST 5 YEARS!
  • Last I checked we're in North Florida and there are plenty of other bands in Florida, especially South Florida, that they could've picked... including the boring mutated clone lol

The Book said:
    i feel that its less of an accomplishment when it involves staying in your state. .. ..
    . like when Texas Southern & U of H Did the Superbowl it was in Houston, They looked it like any other performance .. Yes its a Notable performance , but it was on their home turf so its not looked upon as greatly on account of the other thangs TSU's done outside of the state
    . ..

Chad Green said:
  • But still.. its like GSU doing an event in N.O,,, No mater how big the event is, its still on Home Turf..lol

it
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_halftime_shows#History

Never would hate on FAMU, respect the program to much. FAMU is about to have 5 Superbowls under their belt just like GSU so that's a great achievement for both programs. When one of us look good we all look good. Book i feel you about the home turn statement.
  • boooy who ever did this is the greenest nigga on earth!!!!!!

Rattler Of Venom said:
    Chad Green said:
  • KONGRATS BUUUT HOME TURFF DOES HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH IT!!!
    GET INVITED TO A PRO-BOWL IN HAWAII THEN WE'LL TALK
  • The Pro Bowl is in Miami also!!! Welcome to Earth young fella!! The Super Bowl is a little bigger than the Pro Bowl smart guy!!

Ameir Hall said:
    KONGRATS BUUUT HOME TURFF DOES HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH IT!!!
    GET INVITED TO A PRO-BOWL IN HAWAII THEN WE'LL TALK
This reply was deleted.