Replies

• What can I say, week two and Golden Delight delivered. Energy, technique, creativity, visual dynamics, and stamina, it's enough to make any Aggie Proud. You all represented HBCU dancelines very well. Congratulations ladies JOB WELL DONE!!. Hats off to Dr. Ruff, Dr.Jones, Ms.Tiffany and staff for was an amazing, and historic collaboration. Never im my wildest dreams would I've thought I would've seen A&T and UNC share the field, nevertheless see UNC embrace A&T's style with such enthusiasm... Speechless!!! Hey we my have lost the games but we won some hearts.. AGGIE PRIDE
  • That was an amazing show. GD looked very good. The creativity they come up with is mind bottling. And just like the Appalachian state game in 2013. A&T represented all HBCUs tastefully! Job well done Aggies.
  • .... Well well well.. Now that I have seen the show & feature up close.. I don't know what to say lol.. The show was epic & Delight nailed it!... These ladies are showing alot of technique & creativity this year.. I am scared to see how the rest of the shows are going to look!... And on Dr. Thomas's video, absolutely loved Cierra's look when she was about to take the field... The outfits, makeup, & hair was very visual & the routine had energy & flowed throughout.. It didn't drag one bit.. Week 2 & it's better than the 1st week lol.. Great job bgmm & Delights!...
  • Just in case folks can't see the highlights, I reposted them taking away the Katy Perry music. (it causes it to be restricted on some mobile devices) Here is the URL:

GD Highlights Version 2

Thank you for the feedback and support. We are having a lot of fun so far! This collaboration was an awesome experience for both sets of ladies. The girls interaction was priceless and great to watch.

We get a brief rest as we are not attending Elon or Hampton games. We will have some exhibition performances and the next game is NSU. Have a great sunday everyone!

• All I have to say is that they went IN!! Even in the highlights during the rehearsal. KILLED IT! And that WALK *sighs*.
  • To the director, that performance was EXCELLENT! Keep up the great work with GD. They have become my #1 squad!
  • Aggie Head. I would describe GD this year as in your face as well.. Just like how Ryann, Tisha, & Dacia was. But this year with Desiree & Brianna. They are just on a whole DIFFERENT level! From the stands to the field.
  • Is that the "metamorphosis" of the squad?

Kendrick said:
    Aggie Head. I would describe GD this year as in your face as well.. Just like how Ryann, Tisha, & Dacia was. But this year with Desiree & Brianna. They are just on a whole DIFFERENT level! From the stands to the field.
    Golden Delight 2015: UNC Perfomance + Highlights
  • What a great, historic show machine. From the beginning to performing with UNC's band at the end was just nice. GD works holds weight. Them ladies get out there & give 110%everytime! Like SBA stated, I hate to see how the rest of the season is going to be. And the other MEAC squads that they will slay this season LMAO. Look forward to the NSU game in two weeks. Again, show well done BGMM/Golden Delight.
  • I think we can kind of see the metamorphosis theme a little!
This reply was deleted.