Grambling 2014 ( tentative)

2014 Football Schedule (tentative)Aug. 30...@aamuSept. 6...... @univ of HoustonSept. 13th...@bethune CookmanSept. 20th...Alabama StSept. 27th.....@lamarOct. 4th.......@statefair ClassicOct. 11th.........AlcornOct. 18th.......@JacksonOct. 25th.....@texas SouthernNov. 1st.........@ MVSUNov. 8th........UAPBNov. 15th.......openNov. 22nd..... OpenNov. 29th......@bayou ClassicDec. 6th.........openDec. 9th..........SCG WF four trips to Texas The BCU game will be nice halftime wise Homecoming is it UAPB? or maybe another school added. But looks like GSU will see every band but the two Bama schools but you never know.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AAMU is in the SWAC/MEAC this year. Also, word is UAPB's homecoming is Nov. 8th.

• yeap!

Felicia said:

AAMU is in the SWAC/MEAC this year. Also, word is UAPB's homecoming is Nov. 8th.

2014 Football Schedule (tentative) Aug. 30...@aamu Sept. 6...... @univ of Houston Sept. 13th...@bethune Cookman Sept. 20th...Alabama St Sept. 27th...…
  • (tentative)
  • I wonder if Grambing will travel to Bethune Cookman? 

BAND/MUSIC said:

I wonder how many years grambling has to continue to come jackson state...........

2014 Football Schedule (tentative) Aug. 30...@aamu Sept. 6...... @univ of Houston Sept. 13th...@bethune Cookman Sept. 20th...Alabama St Sept. 27th...…
This reply was deleted.