Replies

• One thing I have to say is that Orchesis got the stand formations hands down.  I think they were doing it before the more popular dance teams.  We have to remember Orchesis is a company and its not just band for them.

But those were some interesting counts. The swag of the early 2000's is gone.  I have no idea what those girls were doing out there at that pep rally. But I wish the girls a great season.

Disclaimer: I was an Orchesis fan wayyyyy before I was a doll fan. lol

• I miss the old skool ODC, but this was not bad at all. This was really good in my book!! I look forward to seeing what they bring this season!!

• The formations is one thing I definitely noticed off the bat about ODC team. While I admit something about them doesn't quite stick for me(then again I have never really took the opportunity to really study them), based off what little I've seen of them, they are not bad at all.

Peachyp said:

One thing I have to say is that Orchesis got the stand formations hands down.  I think they were doing it before the more popular dance teams.  We have to remember Orchesis is a company and its not just band for them.

But those were some interesting counts. The swag of the early 2000's is gone.  I have no idea what those girls were doing out there at that pep rally. But I wish the girls a great season.

Disclaimer: I was an Orchesis fan wayyyyy before I was a doll fan. lol

GSU ODC 2015-2016
    Ran across this and band sounds good and ODC looks good I like them with smaller numbers : https://youtu.be/iki9yT7lqaMiki9yT7lqaM https://youtu.be…
  • What's holding Orchesis back is uniforms. They need a good stylist and a good designer. I love their chair routines. I always wonder who was in charge over those hideous uniforms?
  • That was nice, they also have the full routine of the dance on YouTube from the recent pep rally, title ODC and GSU cheerleaders.
  • Last season during the MVSU game.  They looked good.

This reply was deleted.