GSU VS UAPB 2011

I JUST WATCHED CLIPS OF BOTH BANDS AND OMG!!!!! WOW I GOTTA SAY BOTH BANDS PREPARED VERY WELL FOR THE PERFORMANCE I JUST WATCHED!!! EXCELLENT CLIPS TOO ON THE CAMERA MAN TOO!!!!! BOTH BANDS BALLETS WERE GREAT AND SOUND WISE WOW UAPB AND GSU HATS TO BOTH OF YALL TONIGHT ON HALFTIME AND 5TH QTR....AND SONG SELECTION ON BOTH BANDS WAS EQUAL AND NICE!!!! GOTTA GIVE THIS A OVERAL TIE JUST FROM THE CLIPS IM SURE THOSE WHO WERE AT THE GAME AN GSU AND UAPB BAND MEMBERS WILL HAVE MORE INPUT BUT I FROM THE CLIPS NOTHING NEGATIVE GOOD JOB.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heard it was a nice battle
  • from the clips yes and even on fifthqtr ppl sying the same and i just read a comment from somebody who watched the clip on here and said gsu is sad and some other stuff but you can truely see who he is a fan of gsu did good at the game so did uapb! i just dont understand why ppl just cant give props when given both bands did a great job and i can say this had to be one of the best 5ths i watched this season really. but then again opinions are like assholes everyone have one but some of them are just full of s**T!!! an thats how i feel

RJ1919 said:
    Heard it was a nice battle
    GSU VS UAPB 2011
    I JUST WATCHED CLIPS OF BOTH BANDS AND OMG!!!!! WOW I GOTTA SAY BOTH BANDS PREPARED VERY WELL FOR THE PERFORMANCE I JUST WATCHED!!! EXCELLENT CLIPS T…
  • All i know is the WF is back and it's only going to get better. Haters will always hate, comes with the territory with brainwashed people that only accept one dynamic level and style. The haters roll down backs like raindrops lol.
  • i just wanna say thank you the comments on the clips my good sir.I made a promise that i would put more UAPB clips on here because there hardly any on here of them. Personally i feel that the both bands are good and grambling drumline sound like a muffle is on instruments especially on the snares but overall very good from both. and once again sorry about the glare on the Grambling halftime show clip

• The Cymbal's Groove said:
    i just wanna say thank you the comments on the clips my good sir.I made a promise that i would put more UAPB clips on here because there hardly any on here of them. Personally i feel that the both bands are good and grambling drumline sound like a muffle is on instruments especially on the snares but overall very good from both. and once again sorry about the glare on the Grambling halftime show clip
    u cant control the sun.
    GSU VS UAPB 2011
    I JUST WATCHED CLIPS OF BOTH BANDS AND OMG!!!!! WOW I GOTTA SAY BOTH BANDS PREPARED VERY WELL FOR THE PERFORMANCE I JUST WATCHED!!! EXCELLENT CLIPS T…
  • Real good job to both bands. Thoroughly entertained. This was what I have come to expect from these two. A battle of actual music. Not brute volume, but music, with songs of substance. This is one I will keep in my library. Cybal's Groove....well done on them videos.
  • he got em up faster than cary too lol no hs comparision this yr i see! But gud job to both. Hopefully cary has game clips he usually does. Wish it was a man down battle.
  • from my perspective it was a hell of a battle.. uapb had that full band sound you herd the dynamics n people staying  balance with in their range and blending same with gsu.. both was nice i feel like it was a tie honestly it was a battle of music not typical swac power n who can play louder than who but playing as musicians not power/bandheads... n uapb have a nice book too.. i like the song selection..
  • Both bands sound really good and balanced but to me the battle W goes to UAPB. Just listen to the "I smile" clip Uapb killed that and "Understanding"
  • Actually from listening to the clips, i heard mistakes from both bands(intonation problems, etc. Neither was just heads and shoulders than the next. UAPB was a little fuller than GSU but fuller doesn't mean win. The battle was clean and musical all the way around. Plain and Simple.
This reply was deleted.