Captains: Elexus Freeman-Filmore (2nd yr. Captain/ 4 yr. vet); Kelsea Pappy (1st yr. Captain/ 3rd yr. vet) THEY GOT NEW UNIFORMS FINALLY!


PERFORMANCE STARTS AT 7:00


PERFORMANCE STARTS AT 6:00. Honestly I didn't like it :( . I would rather seen a remixed version of the breast cancer routine or "Shake Your Pants" with 6-8 girls.

Views: 1949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow great job ladies!!!! 

My only criticism is that the captain find better ways to cover her tattoos.  It cheapens their look at liitle.

Kelsea told me that  she could have potentially been of of the captains for the 2014 season, however the main reason why she was knocked out of the running is because the judges didn't like the fact that her tattoos were visible. Other than that this routine was hot and it takes me back to the Ebony Fire from the 90's.

Peachyp said:

My only criticism is that the captain find better ways to cover her tattoos.  It cheapens their look at liitle.

Good job.
Yoooooo that field routine was fire!!!! Come on ladies

LOL Right! I remember a while back you said "I missed the days when EF would burn up the field", I think they finally got in now.

Cicely AggieHead Tyson-Winfrey said:

Yoooooo that field routine was fire!!!! Come on ladies
Gave me old school EF, it was really good.
As a dancer with tattoos I can say this, she should know better and should have them covered. It's a cheap easy fix.

Agreed, they sell products in stores that can cover up tattoos. I can't think of the name but, Ive seen dancers and other people use them to cover up tattoos.

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Gave me old school EF, it was really good.
As a dancer with tattoos I can say this, she should know better and should have them covered. It's a cheap easy fix.
It's called dermablend, there is also a product by Kat Von D, I believe hard candy also has some stuff right there in Walmart. However truth be told all you need is full cover concealer lighter than your skin tone, then a Louis foundation a shade lighter than your skin tone, then a loose powder same shade as your skin tone and you can spray with spritz or hair spray and your good to go.



Tristan Parson said:

Agreed, they sell products in stores that can cover up tattoos. I can't think of the name but, Ive seen dancers and other people use them to cover up tattoos.

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Gave me old school EF, it was really good.
As a dancer with tattoos I can say this, she should know better and should have them covered. It's a cheap easy fix.
I was thinking stage make up because it blends well and doesn't stain clothes

Natural Beauty_08 said:
It's called dermablend, there is also a product by Kat Von D, I believe hard candy also has some stuff right there in Walmart. However truth be told all you need is full cover concealer lighter than your skin tone, then a Louis foundation a shade lighter than your skin tone, then a loose powder same shade as your skin tone and you can spray with spritz or hair spray and your good to go.



Tristan Parson said:

Agreed, they sell products in stores that can cover up tattoos. I can't think of the name but, Ive seen dancers and other people use them to cover up tattoos.

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Gave me old school EF, it was really good.
As a dancer with tattoos I can say this, she should know better and should have them covered. It's a cheap easy fix.

She obviously have leadership ability but I hope she invests in some tattoo makeup. 

Tristan Parson said:

Kelsea told me that  she could have potentially been of of the captains for the 2014 season, however the main reason why she was knocked out of the running is because the judges didn't like the fact that her tattoos were visible. Other than that this routine was hot and it takes me back to the Ebony Fire from the 90's.

Peachyp said:

My only criticism is that the captain find better ways to cover her tattoos.  It cheapens their look at liitle.

Awesome job Ebony Fire!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service