HONDA 2011!!! The Best bands were???.....

#HAILWILDCATS!!! Although the DUECES formation was from classic shyt was still crisp and on point!

So you already know who I chose!

JSU and SCSU are next but JSU is clearly right behind BCU with that STRONG SOUND ON H.A.M.

The rest of the bands fall in line as they may smh...

Tbone #BCU Class 07/11

74294_1526394155459_1102800282_31234787_7426616_n.jpg

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Im ready for the clips.. i wanted to go but just couldn't make it.. who else got words on it?
  • thanks for the live report
  • can you say..... BIAS???
  • LOL how im biased? Cookman did have the best show hands down.

Albany state came out there trying to sing like they FAMU, this is not a singing competition!

They did play future- racks before anybody which had the DOME going semi crazy!

Black & Yellow and Racks were the most repeated songs throughout...

SCSU brought out Bow Wow to only do "Shawty Like Mine' lmao 

JSU woke the DOME up though just in time for BCU to close the show like everytime we come!

Damien said:

can you say..... BIAS???
    #HAILWILDCATS!!! Although the DUECES formation was from classic shyt was still crisp and on point! So you already know who I chose! JSU and SCSU are…
    • Considering that you are from BCU.   ID CALL THAT BIAS

ColliPark3 said:

LOL how im biased? Cookman did have the best show hands down.

Albany state came out there trying to sing like they FAMU, this is not a singing competition!

They did play future- racks before anybody which had the DOME going semi crazy!

Black & Yellow and Racks were the most repeated songs throughout...

SCSU brought out Bow Wow to only do "Shawty Like Mine' lmao 

JSU woke the DOME up though just in time for BCU to close the show like everytime we come!

Damien said:

can you say..... BIAS???
      #HAILWILDCATS!!! Although the DUECES formation was from classic shyt was still crisp and on point! So you already know who I chose! JSU and SCSU are…
  • They say a picture is worth a thousand words...... JSU!!!!!!

169016_10150093828257002_19312397001_6134495_352824_n.jpg

• Albany started off good! they did their thing, CAU did ok! JSU did good, bcu beasted! scsu too! tsu did their thing, and saw Winston Salem the 1st time and they did good! VSU was blowing and did good, everybody snapped to me, but the top 3 to me were BCU, ASU, SCSU,
    • I don't know bout us ending weak. Lol. But I do agree they might as well take the SWAC schools of the ballot. Anybody who was in the BOTB could see them tryin to fuck us over all day. Halfway did TSU like that too. But they try to use the Honda to boost them MEAC schools ego. BRING BACK THE HALL OF FAME!!!! lmao..............Oh! And FYI, next year turn all them damn mics off and we gone see what's really what's up. Lol

RJ1919 said:
      The SWAC Bands needs to take their names off the ballot if they are only going to chose one SWAC Band. It's like it's rigged for the MEAC and East Coast. Heard JSU's show started off strong but ended weak.
  • They are on JSU hard:

http://forum.the5thquarter.com/viewt...p?f=25&t=11271
  • All I have to say is VISA VERSA!! Cookman INTRO!!! O_O

Also you see the real band behind JSU to the left in the corner! #HailWildcats

Stuntboi06 said:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...... JSU!!!!!!

169016_10150093828257002_19312397001_6134495_352824_n.jpg

This reply was deleted.