2. ALCORN

3. BETHUNE

4. EDWARD WATERS

5.JACKSON

6.NCAT

7. TNSTATE

8 WSSU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ALBANY- over the years ASU had had a good sound with a tad bit of SU in them, but albany has always been a fav band of mind over the years i expect asu to set the tone for the botb due to they are the firstband performing but many ppl wont see them perform due to we all know black folks never get anywhere on time.

ALCORN- the only band who is NEW at honda and ATL crowds dont watch and or never saw them live, i have a feeling alcorn will be the break thru band due to their good 2012 season Im sure murry has something up his sleeve but that dome will be shocked at their power hope they just clean it up sound wise and their rival will be in house too.

BETHUNE- always delivers a solid show but i just want to see something new from them it seems as they stick to if it aint broke dont fix it but they look and sound great honestly i cant say anything about them due to they can be very predicable YET PERFECT! 

EDWARD- small but get house and steal crowds everywhere they go with a unique danceline that is not a gimmick the dome will show them love they are a all brass band too but they are fairly consistent

JACKSON- 2012 best sound since 2003 taylor has really set a tone in for the boom although their field shows have improved JSU still needs to entertainment factor and they brung that with the alcorn game expect JSU to come with a new show and taylor will bring a new drill too the dome will love JSU sound 

NCAT- 2012 they changed their whole style and added to it they did shows to prove that you dont need dance routines to but on a excellent show, i expect ncat to do a good show with a nice balanced sound.

TNSTATE- imo this band was the band of the year their book, sound, dancers, and overall band was not playing no band was safe sitting across from tnstate expect tsu to bring a excellent show an overall show

WSSU- decent size decent powerful sound this is the last band so wssu is going to really have tobring it due to many ppl are either going to leave or have already heard an seen from teh first 5 bands but wssu will do well

i think this list is a good list and every band on this list has had a nice 2012 season, and SWAC band you can tell they could care less about honda due to just 4 bands were on the list and UAPB is it true that yall were choosen but graham turned it down? i read it on fb few weeks ago

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I expect JSU, NCAT, & Bethune to have solid shows!
  • JSU, BCU, NCAT, EW (Edward Waters) 

plus whatever the z's do during mass band!

• Yes sir SWAC bands really dnt like Honda simply because they dont allow you to crank 4real and its kinda boring no excitement 4real...to political

• this isnt the correct format anyway..........i know NCAT is last 

• ncat,bama st , jsu, wssu , su , cookman ,

• its field shows wtf you need to crank for? thats whats wrong with field shows these days anyway bands so focused on crankin they putting together piss poor field shows 

Jarvis Carlisle said:

Yes sir SWAC bands really dnt like Honda simply because they dont allow you to crank 4real and its kinda boring no excitement 4real...to political

HONDA 2013 predictions
    Looks like the bands are performing in ABC order this season 1. ALBANY 2. ALCORN 3. BETHUNE 4. EDWARD WATERS 5.JACKSON 6.NCAT 7. TNSTATE 8 WSSU. ----…
  • not just jackson but others too field shows should be the main concern not blowin i feel u on that thats the same thing i said tooo

BAND/MUSIC said:

lol really, SWAC bands dont care about Honda some BS..... the reason most SWAC schools pretend they dont care cause they do not get chosen.... everytime you look around someone school is mad they didnt get chosen.... Honda BOTB still is a success with or without certain schools.... and dont let band crank forreal??? honda is not a stands BOTB its Halftime BOTB, and jackson state have done plenty sideline blow downs... 

HONDA 2013 predictions
    Looks like the bands are performing in ABC order this season 1. ALBANY 2. ALCORN 3. BETHUNE 4. EDWARD WATERS 5.JACKSON 6.NCAT 7. TNSTATE 8 WSSU. ----…
  • bama st not going or SU read the post lol

Marquis.J said:

ncat,bama st , jsu, wssu , su , cookman ,

HONDA 2013 predictions
  • DO anyone know the mass band song and who arranged it or is it that a secret as ppl be trying to make it? lol

• So you admit Swac bands all suck at Halftime? Im not that into the Swac but your statement is the most retarded one i seen on here... and i seen ALOT.

Jarvis Carlisle said:

Yes sir SWAC bands really dnt like Honda simply because they dont allow you to crank 4real and its kinda boring no excitement 4real...to political

HONDA 2013 predictions
This reply was deleted.