Replies

• Honda was good, I actually think last year was better. However this year 3 things stuck out to me 1) the swac band's will always show up; I will say I always love bcu's shows. 2) NCAT actually had some power behind them. And most importantly 3) AAMU them damn tubas sound like double they size my gahh they went off!!!!
  • Yeah, last year was better. I just looked back at the 2016 Honda. The Boom straight tore it up. Best show from top to bottom that I've seen.
  • Easy, Speedy. We're just opining here. LOL!
  • I have to agree. It shows that Honda will draw the necessary crowds that love the bands in general.

Speedy_Gonzales said:

This year was great! Everything ain't about the damn Boom. Same type crowd as last year.
    HONDA BATTLE OF THE BANDS 2017 recap
    1. Benedict College 2. Texas Southern 3. Alabama State 4. Winston Salem State 5. Bethune Cookman 6. Alcorn State 7. Alabama A&M…
  • Here is the Ranking of the performance with Analysis

https://blockusup.com/2017/01/19/honda/

• Is there a ranking for last years botb, I would love to read it
  • Benedict mic guy so damn loud can't even hear the band with him talking. They Drum line tight. what yall know bout that wipe me down. lol
  • I actually agree with that, that's how I had it

J_AAMU said:

Here is the Ranking of the performance with Analysis

https://blockusup.com/2017/01/19/honda/

1. Benedict College 2. Texas Southern 3. Alabama State 4. Winston Salem State 5. Bethune Cookman 6. Alcorn State 7. Alabama A&M…
  • They don't know nothing bout that 227! lol I remember Tennessee State played it back in 2004 or 05.
  • You ain't lying bro I couldn't hear what Benedict was playing for a couple of minutes

BigDeezy318 said:
    Benedict mic guy so damn loud can't even hear the band with him talking. They Drum line tight. what yall know bout that wipe me down. lol
This reply was deleted.