ALBANY STATE 

BETHUNE COOKMAN 

SOUTH CAROLINA ST

JACKSON STATE

PRAIRE VIEW

VIRGINIA STATE

WINSTON SALEM

TENNESSEE STATE

THIS LIST IS NOT BAD AT ALL HALF OF THE BANDS ON THIS LIST CAN PUT ON GREAT SHOWS REMEMBER THIS IS A FIELD SHOW SHOWCASE.

TO BE REAL I WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE SOME OF THE UNDER DOGS GO 

ALCORN

LIVINGSTONE ( HAD TO BE MOST IMPROVED OF THE YEAR)

HAMPTON

FORT VALLEY

JUST TO GET A NEW MIX ON BANDS YOU KNOW BUT HEY JUST A OPINION.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it seems like the lines up are getting smaller every yr..prolly isnt a bad thing it isnt fair to the bands who perform later on in the night playing the sames songs the crowds been hearing all night

no dis to albany to but im tired of seeing ya'll every dang yr lol but on the otha hand ya'll are the best band to rep ga so i guess im 4 it....

good line up overall ...sum of the chosen bands strong points are clearly in the the stands tho lol

• THATS WHAT I SAID ABOUT MOST THE BANDS BUT ALBANY CLOWED LAST YEAR MAN!! THEY DID GREAT

sT4Lyfe04 said:

it seems like the lines up are getting smaller every yr..prolly isnt a bad thing it isnt fair to the bands who perform later on in the night playing the sames songs the crowds been hearing all night

no dis to albany to but im tired of seeing ya'll every dang yr lol but on the otha hand ya'll are the best band to rep ga so i guess im 4 it....

good line up overall ...sum of the chosen bands strong points are clearly in the the stands tho lol

HONDA BOTB 2012
    CONGRATS TO   ALBANY STATE  BETHUNE COOKMAN  SOUTH CAROLINA ST JACKSON STATE PRAIRE VIEW VIRGINIA STATE WINSTON SALEM TENNESSEE STATE   THIS LIST IS…
  • OR WOULD U Rather it be cau lol but i would of wanted to see fvsu

sT4Lyfe04 said:

it seems like the lines up are getting smaller every yr..prolly isnt a bad thing it isnt fair to the bands who perform later on in the night playing the sames songs the crowds been hearing all night

HONDA BOTB 2012
    CONGRATS TO   ALBANY STATE  BETHUNE COOKMAN  SOUTH CAROLINA ST JACKSON STATE PRAIRE VIEW VIRGINIA STATE WINSTON SALEM TENNESSEE STATE   THIS LIST IS…
  • Is this really official?
  • I see more stand bands on that list than "Field Show" bands.
  • Yea.. It's posted on the website..

blessedBOOMbtone-05 said:
    Is this really official?
    HONDA BOTB 2012
  • LOL, the Boom wasn't even on the Top 10 in votes

I'm just glad two SWAC bands going this year

• I was thinking the same thing Alabama State was holding strong in 4th place.... Jackson must have gotten a lot of band director and president's votes!!!!!

FrostyNacho said:

LOL, the Boom wasn't even on the Top 10 in votes

I'm just glad two SWAC bands going this year

• Yep.....not going. Seems the same....
  • same exact lINe up as last year, just replacINg Clark Atlanta with Prairie View...
This reply was deleted.