Honda BOTB 2013 Lineup

They just posted the Final 8 Bands for Honda in the AccessHBOB section on their Facebook page...Albany State - SIACAlcorn State - SWACBethune Cookman - MEACEdward Waters - INDYJackson State - SWACNorth Carolina A&T - MEACTennessee State - INDYWinston-Salem State - CIAAHere is the link...https://www.facebook.com/HondaBattleoft ... 8547847099Congrats to all the bands!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a shitty lineup I'm sorry... Nobody in the SWAC really cares about Honda anyway it's poo as hell
  • No Livingston?? But overall.... great lineup! Hope HONDA brings a new element to this event. Current format is becomming too predictable.
  • really dont.............only ppl who care are the ones who never went before

louisianaboi08 said:

What a shitty lineup I'm sorry... Nobody in the SWAC really cares about Honda anyway it's poo as hell
    Honda BOTB 2013 Lineup
    They just posted the Final 8 Bands for Honda in the AccessHBOB section on their Facebook page... Albany State - SIAC Alcorn State - SWAC Bethune Coo…
  • I got Alcorn for the upset 

• Would've liked to see Livingstone over EWC but whatever.....

• Right! LOL

B. Phunk ♬ said:

I got Alcorn for the upset 

Honda BOTB 2013 Lineup
    They just posted the Final 8 Bands for Honda in the AccessHBOB section on their Facebook page... Albany State - SIAC Alcorn State - SWAC Bethune Coo…
  • Lmaooo when did they start voting for Honda....I forgot all about this BOTB smh
  • I couldnt agree more. The power houses, Bama State and Southern have no interest at all. And yes, we've been twice so its not important to us

louisianaboi08 said:

What a shitty lineup I'm sorry... Nobody in the SWAC really cares about Honda anyway it's poo as hell
    Honda BOTB 2013 Lineup
  • in baton rouge

steven mead said:

where is southern

Honda BOTB 2013 Lineup
  • I live in Atlanta and we're tired of seeing such a poor representation of SWAC bands. SU and ASU both have huge fans bases here, but you'll never see them together on this kind of ticket because their would be no competition from the other schools

Full Blooded Dawg said:

really dont.............only ppl who care are the ones who never went before

louisianaboi08 said:

Honda BOTB 2013 Lineup
This reply was deleted.