Replies

• T Drummer on the wrong foot gotta get it together
  • its funny to hear about the CRAZY new band director, YET someone let that band member actually march with the band with his SHIRT OFF????? kinda ghetto looking and disappointing. I guess Ive been so spoiled in going to SU and seeing a band ALL looking like ONE.

JSU is a great band...but I have always said that they need to take MUCH greater PRIDE in their PRESENTATION as a unit, on and off the field.

• Jason, I can name PLENTY "ghetto looking" things about Southern. Boom haven't even made it to the first game yet and yall trying to find anything to knock them on. lol. Oh but when that first game hits..

• WHAT KINDA CLIP IS THIS?? What is this ,a  'SPY CAM"? Looks like theBoom was on the show Cheaters or something. LMAO. C'mon Son, it's practice.  

• lol at cheaters

• JGrows trust me every band may have there ghetto moments but JSU is over board wit it. They worst than Famu ghetto ass. I agree wit Jason if u were to come sit in on Su practice u will see that everybody is in uniform.
  • If you practice messy u gone look messy
  • Go Sonic Boom we know you are ready!  I like that "spy cam" comment the same thing I said I thought they must have been up in the trees to get these shots! LOL "shirts off" (90+ degrees) the Boom going hard!!!!!!!! Lol well I guess only comments to be made is something about shirts off and T drummer on wrong foot in a practice is good; couldn't find nobody not playing, marching, etc. lol just had to find something I guess! LOL Well I guess after blowing this up and replaying it over and over there has to be something else you missed in this practice. I am sure we'll hear that next! Lol

• Ummmm so!?!...its called being in the band they should be use to that heat. On game day Wen its 90 +degrees outside Wat they gone do take off they uniform and march naked down the field
  • I guess you may need to look up the definition of the word "practice"! LOL

Aquann Smith said:

Ummmm so!?!...its called being in the band they should be use to that heat. On game day Wen its 90 +degrees outside Wat they gone do take off they uniform and march naked down the field
    Jackson State University Band marching on the plaza Fall 2012
    bandhead.org is a social network
This reply was deleted.