Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!

Ok so its over and here are my opinions on day 2 of the jamboree.

Clarkston vs Avondale:

Clarkston fucking suprised me! They defiently won this top to bottom. Avondale had an OK sound and some energy but overall is was a dull show. But Good Job to Clarkston!

Langston Hughes(who didnt show) vs N.Atlanta:

I felt bad for north atlanta not having anyone to play because there opponent decided not to show up. But North Atlanta had a nice little sound and the girl singing sounded pretty good. So by default North Atlanta won.

Columbia vs Lithonia:

Lithonia came with some sound and energy but top to bottom im going with Columbia.

Stephenson vs Miller Grove:

Now I know everyone was waiting on this one. No biased No bull Stephenson pulled out the win.Yall shouldve heard the crowd at the end cheer for Stephenson lol. Miller Grove sounded good and the superman skit was funny but Stephenson had a overall better show and sound. They were equally matched on energy.

Redan vs Whitehaven:

Redan had a slighty better sound but I must say Whitehaven defiently got Redan on the sound! Even though there dance routine wasant really a dance routine it was just a stand song they blew Redan out with that one song.

SWD vs MLK:

They both had GREAT sound! Even though they were a tad bit boring(ecspecially on the ballad) they both had humorous skits. The best part of the matchup was win SWD crowded around MLK and played "All I do Is Win" lol that was kinda funny. But MLK was great also. I honestly this might have been a tie.

Winners:

Clarkston

North Atlanta

Columbia

Stephenson

Whitehaven

SWD/MLK

Anyway thats my opinion. What do you think?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i could swear swd used people from o perry walker
  • Why you say that? You might be right because SWD marched 7tubas in the season and either they got a SHITLOAD of middle schoolers or they using someone. Because at jamboree they had 15 or 16

kymarte jackson said:
    i could swear swd used people from o perry walker
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
    Ok so its over and here are my opinions on day 2 of the jamboree.   Clarkston vs Avondale: Clarkston fucking suprised me! They defiently won this top…
  • o perry walker has 6 tubas silver to be exact swd had 6 silver tubas

Decatur Born said:
    Why you say that? You might be right because SWD marched 7tubas in the season and either they got a !&%@# LOAD of middle schoolers or they using someone. Because at jamboree they had 15 or 16

kymarte jackson said:
    i could swear swd used people from o perry walker
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
    Ok so its over and here are my opinions on day 2 of the jamboree.   Clarkston vs Avondale: Clarkston fucking suprised me! They defiently won this top…
  • I dont think it would have mattered. I'm sure ALL of the bands and some extra horn players...it happens every year...the tubas didnt add nor take away anything extra to the creativity and balance of their show in my opinion.
  • true

Beej said:
    I dont think it would have mattered. I'm sure ALL of the bands and some extra horn players...it happens every year...the tubas didnt add nor take away anything extra to the creativity and balance of their show in my opinion.
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
  • So how does it feel 2 lose? lol

kymarte jackson said:
    true

Beej said:
    I dont think it would have mattered. I'm sure ALL of the bands and some extra horn players...it happens every year...the tubas didnt add nor take away anything extra to the creativity and balance of their show in my opinion.
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
  • we didt lose lol everyone knows cryptonite is supermans weakness lol

Decatur Born said:
    So how does it feel 2 lose? lol

kymarte jackson said:
    true

Beej said:
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
  • Well according 2 the crowd...yall lost. The superman thing was funny but EVERYONE was saying we got yall.

kymarte jackson said:
    we didt lose lol everyone knows cryptonite is supermans weakness lol

Decatur Born said:

kymarte jackson said:
    true

Beej said:
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
  • maybe cuz yall went second duh

Decatur Born said:
    Well according 2 the crowd...yall lost. The superman thing was funny but EVERYONE was saying we got yall.

kymarte jackson said:

Decatur Born said:

kymarte jackson said:
    true

Beej said:
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
  • No when they said give it up for MG yall had some house but when they said give it up 2 SHS we had WAY more house than yall

kymarte jackson said:
    maybe cuz yall went second duh

Decatur Born said:
    Well according 2 the crowd...yall lost. The superman thing was funny but EVERYONE was saying we got yall.

kymarte jackson said:

Decatur Born said:

kymarte jackson said:
    true

Beej said:
    Jamboree 2010 Recap!!!
This reply was deleted.