Replies

• BORING
  • Pretty Good Boom!!!!
  • let him hate
    dont be like the junkbox. the boom and boom fans appreciate the haters. the jukes cry when someone dislike their work.
    they make personal attacks and create threads about it lol
    its like they have something to prove. they even creat mutlitple accounts and go back and forth with each other lol
    aint that crazy?

Jeff said:
    dude you hating hard as hell, that was like 1 of the boom's best shows foreal

DARRICK BOLTON said:
    BORING
    JSU vs. Gram 2009 Clips
    more videos will be posted as i work on them....
  • How do you start a negative comment with, as much as I HATE?! We cant expect you to ever say anything remotely unbiased.

Michael Williams said:
    As much as i hate JSU, that was boring, people were lost on the transition to the Hey Song as and the breakdown sucked! Just being real! If some of you feel that was JSU's best you are lying to yourself! Pride will make a dummy say anything! Whoever made that routine up for the breakdown especially for swag surfin needs to go back to the drawing bored, no house in their own stadium! LMAO!
    JSU vs. Gram 2009 Clips
  • im just saying... it may have been boring to you, but it was a good show.

Michael Williams said:
    So do you feel that is was JSU's best show? I hope not lol! That shat was corny and wack! Should have stuck to the Michale Jackson show: that one was better!
    JSU vs. Gram 2009 Clips
  • Has JSU gotten smaller since the first two weeks
  • Peerless said:
    Has JSU gotten smaller since the first two weeks

Every band gets smaller after band camp...and yea they did....

and Micheal, the band didn't get smaller cuz of the suspension....in fact, those were drum crabs anyways....and it just happened this past friday
  • yall still look bout the same size..minus percussion but that dont matter..im looking at the 5th....and...um...yea good job boom

FrostyNacho said:
    Peerless said:
    Has JSU gotten smaller since the first two weeks

Every band gets smaller after band camp...and yea they did....

and Micheal, the band didn't get smaller cuz of the suspension....in fact, those were drum crabs anyways....and it just happened this past friday
    JSU vs. Gram 2009 Clips
  • O ok well this was after band camp, the clips i saw from last week don't have the same number of folks, they weren't drummers either, but its cool, sound is great, i'm not hating jus an observation
  • A couple of horns are missing to.......but they will be back soon as all dat bs is done wit....and i liked da show it was something different i wanted to see da Tiger run lol.....
This reply was deleted.