Replies

• I never in my natural life would have thought I'd EVER say this...but in my consistently unbiased opinion, PV took the BOTB, HANDS DOWN. Don't take it wrong though; the Ocean wasn't bad at all. Both bands were on the "good" end of the judging spectrum. Prairie View IMO was just better...

Why?

1. Song Selection
    2. Intensity
    3. Execution

What I can say I didn't like about that botb was that there were no ballads/slow jams called (from what I've seen in the clips). Variety would have done good things for either band.

Good Job Ocean, Good Job Storm.
    Good Battle.
  • What you saw from the Ocean at the BOTB was nothing ... To me Ocean W hands Down...That BOTB was more like a PV party lol... but today you will find out the truth!!! lets just hope swac rules dont get in the way lol...

Binaca "B-Phunk" Mason said:
    I never in my natural life would have thought I'd EVER say this...but in my consistently unbiased opinion, PV took the BOTB, HANDS DOWN. Don't take it wrong though; the Ocean wasn't bad at all. Both bands were on the "good" end of the judging spectrum. Prairie View IMO was just better...

Why?

1. Song Selection
    2. Intensity
    3. Execution

What I can say I didn't like about that botb was that there were no ballads/slow jams called (from what I've seen in the clips). Variety would have done good things for either band.

Good Job Ocean, Good Job Storm.
    Good Battle.
    Labor Day Classic BOTB 2010
    Prairie View vs. Texas SouthernStorm vs. OceanIf you went or saw the clips...who do you think got the edge and why?
  • I actually agree with you kinda, it did seem like PV party especially with the guy on the mic.
  • AH, dont get me started with the MC dude, LOL he was killin my dam ears LOL... but yeah the BOTB was just a very small taste of things to come ....

Matthew said:
    I actually agree with you kinda, it did seem like PV party especially with the guy on the mic.
    Prairie View vs. Texas SouthernStorm vs. OceanIf you went or saw the clips...who do you think got the edge and why?
  • I'm sure, i'm expecting yal to run through at least 20 songs, im sure you will cuz pv gonna have the football the whole game running up the score lol
  • LOL... you right about that..will see,i was told TxSU has a Squad ...LOL

Matthew said:
    I'm sure, i'm expecting yal to run through at least 20 songs, im sure you will cuz pv gonna have the football the whole game running up the score lol

• "both bands played hard"
  • I was talking isht last week, but low key...this is the best I've heard the Ocean sound...ever. (just one man's opinion) They also tended to have the edge as far as getting tunes in during the game.

But...

I do think PV sounded slightly better. The power was there, too. That was probably due to the numbers.

I look forward to seeing what both bands do later in the season. *BEWARE OF THE 12TH CLASS DAY!!!*
  • power was all in the baritone chords...
  • lol ok im tired of posting videos
This reply was deleted.