Magic City Classic 2014

MCC 2014 is this weekend and I cannot wait. Honestly, I feel the 0 and 5th quarter will be the most exciting aspect of the game. Both, A&M and ASU MCC field shows are not that entertaining anymore The honeybees bring cheers for ASU and the Divas for A&M. Anyways, who is looking forward to the MCC battle?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The new AAMU will be good and ASU has cleaned up their sound this shall be good better than the last 4 years. halftime ASU has been better so far
  • Totally agree this will be all about the 0 and 5 quarter. Although alot of the spotlight will take a second hand because of the boombox classic but the magic city classic is a one of a kind and will produce
  • I cant believe this is classic week. Too much love in the air....so with that being said...I cant wiat till ASU blows Gay & Nem's cranberry juice uniforms of their little bodies.

• gsu vs pv was on the same day as the boombox for years in the 2000's,and gsu vs pv beat them in attendance. that game is in two different states if the weather is good i magic city will do fine.
  • Yea I cannot wait!!! This will be a good battle. 

TAILGATE SOLD OUT IN 15MIN. The heck!!!

• The weather is going to be nice!!

tony said:

gsu vs pv was on the same day as the boombox for years in the 2000's,and gsu vs pv beat them in attendance. that game is in two different states if the weather is good i magic city will do fine.
    Magic City Classic 2014
    MCC 2014 is this weekend and I cannot wait. Honestly, I feel the 0 and 5th quarter will be the most exciting aspect of the game. Both, A&M and ASU MC…
  • Always get excited for the zero and fifth quarter. I love to hear the cross field camera videos and the side videos .... but yes the classic is a one of a kind should be televised nationally SERIOUSLY
  • It should be better since both have improved...in almost every area. Will that gym botb thing happen this year??
  • I'm like you id like to see a gym battle or smthn in Birmingham that would be great or do a Alabama botb n feature just Alabama colleges in Birmingham or smthn but ...... u already know at the mcc 0 and fifth gone be turnt I'm just hoping that song selection is right and played when it's supposed to be

tony said:
    It should be better since both have improved...in almost every area. Will that gym botb thing happen this year??
    Magic City Classic 2014
    MCC 2014 is this weekend and I cannot wait. Honestly, I feel the 0 and 5th quarter will be the most exciting aspect of the game. Both, A&M and ASU MC…
  • whatever you say. we ready!

This reply was deleted.