Magic City Classic 2018

6652381669?profile=original6652381881?profile=original

I’m excited for this MCC, Yas and the other girls are supposed to return so I know she’ll come out swinging. Plus even though it’s cold, the weather looks good for game day. What teams/bands do you think will win? I know the Divas haven’t shown the uniforms that they’ve won so I’m thinking we’ll see them this weekend.  

1. Overall Appearance 

2. Stands

3. Field 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• DIVAS been on it for a couple years now. They also always come out with the W the past few CLASSICS. We will see if the Stingettes will step up with the big dawgs this year. Also, If I'm not mistaken the ASU dancers haven't seen a team this year in the stands. 

• I'm praying for a good battle. 

• We know the Divas will be ready! 

• Its Classic Week! Go Divas! Go Stings!

NoneTheLess, It will be a clean sweep for the Divas. 10's across the board in all categories.  Nothing but W's for the Divas.

• I fully expect the divas to take the uniforms and the stands. The stingettes can be unpredictable on the field, the past few seasons they've pulled something out of somewhere for MCC and deliver a really good routine. So that's a toss up for me. 

• Just to get a conversation started in here, I have a quick question. Do you guys think Janae violating Stingette "rules" will affect her getting captain next season? 

• Oh yea. Especially if TPTB are as petty as we think they are. 

Anatasia1100 said:

Just to get a conversation started in here, I have a quick question. Do you guys think Janae violating Stingette "rules" will affect her getting captain next season? 

Magic City Classic 2018
    I’m excited for this MCC, Yas and the other girls are supposed to return so I know she’ll come out swinging. Plus even though it’s cold, the weather…
  • I thoughrly expect the divas to get the unis and field battle. I think the stands will be where the battle will occur. I think band battle aamu will easily win. But the dance wise I give a slight edge to divas. The stings will bring some fye in the stands cuz they ain't seen no body. I think this classic will be lit because neither band has seen another band in about a month 

• Well amber was suspended the season before with tey...

• Amber wasn't suspended for violating Stingette "rules". Her and Tey were suspended for that StingSting mess I believe. 

Noladoll said:

Well amber was suspended the season before with tey...

Magic City Classic 2018
    I’m excited for this MCC, Yas and the other girls are supposed to return so I know she’ll come out swinging. Plus even though it’s cold, the weather…
This reply was deleted.