what time will JSU be marching in on 10/3/09 for the boombox classic or what time do they usually march in...i've heard that they march in hours before the game but i dont know how true that is....i just want to make sure i dont miss one moment of them...thanks in advance

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO DRUM SECTION BRUH THEY'LL HAVE TO WALKIN (MY BAD THEY USUALLY RUN IN FOR THE SU GAME)SO JUST BE IN THE GATE ABOUT 2 OR 3 HOURS B4 KICKOFF
dam 2-3 hours...guess i got to leave georgia b4 7am i think....i gotta 8 hour drive ahead of me. i might leave around 5am just to be safe

greg said:
NO DRUM SECTION BRUH THEY'LL HAVE TO WALKIN (MY BAD THEY USUALLY RUN IN FOR THE SU GAME)SO JUST BE IN THE GATE ABOUT 2 OR 3 HOURS B4 KICKOFF
Naw he isnt serious!!! We Take our time Marching in bout 2 hrs b4 the game to get in the stands and make SU run in (how they run on the field during halftime b4 that wack a$$ break down) but Just get there early man... Dont wanna miss this azz kickin... I want as many witnesses as possible to view the DOJ...(Death Of Jukebox) lol
pat u don't even believe that and can yall even march in without a drum section lmao or u could let them borrow the drum from excelsior with the cymbal on top that's 2 sections down u only need a snare n tenor now lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

pat said:
Naw he isnt serious!!! We Take our time Marching in bout 2 hrs b4 the game to get in the stands and make SU run in (how they run on the field during halftime b4 that wack a$$ break down) but Just get there early man... Dont wanna miss this azz kickin... I want as many witnesses as possible to view the DOJ...(Death Of Jukebox) lol
d.o.j lmao at pat (death of jukebox) lmao
alright then...i will try to be in sip by 2pm...it was hard as hell findin a vacant hotel tho lol

pat said:
Naw he isnt serious!!! We Take our time Marching in bout 2 hrs b4 the game to get in the stands and make SU run in (how they run on the field during halftime b4 that wack a$$ break down) but Just get there early man... Dont wanna miss this azz kickin... I want as many witnesses as possible to view the DOJ...(Death Of Jukebox) lol
lmao change the name to the DOJ classic
LOL.. I CAN PUT TOGETHER SOMETHING... HAVE LEON ON THE SNARE..LOL O AND WE HAVE A DRUMSECTION!

greg said:
pat u don't even believe that and can yall even march in without a drum section lmao or u could let them borrow the drum from excelsior with the cymbal on top that's 2 sections down u only need a snare n tenor now lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

pat said:
Naw he isnt serious!!! We Take our time Marching in bout 2 hrs b4 the game to get in the stands and make SU run in (how they run on the field during halftime b4 that wack a$$ break down) but Just get there early man... Dont wanna miss this azz kickin... I want as many witnesses as possible to view the DOJ...(Death Of Jukebox) lol
watch a clip of 97 and count up by 3 hours.
LMAO

MO said:
watch a clip of 97 and count up by 3 hours.
MO said:
watch a clip of 97 and count up by 3 hours.

LOL


To DKing...make sure you have your ultra traction shoes on when you get in the Sipp. There are still landfills and random puddles and foot-holes still filled with activator from the debacle of 84. That was the year of the infamous City of Jackson Moonwalking competition. It's 2009...and, they still have this problem. So, you know 84 was a frigg'n mess.

They still have areas that are kinna like mini waste dumps with a more potent PH balance. So, protect yourself and watch ya eyes. When J5illy marches in...the DM's like to fornicate the gaurd rails, while whip'n curl juice on the front row.
easy on the city of jackson....it may be true...but i gotta take up for mines. now back to yall...

DT Classic said:
MO said:
watch a clip of 97 and count up by 3 hours.

LOL


To DKing...make sure you have your ultra traction shoes on when you get in the Sipp. There are still landfills and random puddles and foot-holes still filled with activator from the debacle of 84. That was the year of the infamous City of Jackson Moonwalking competition. It's 2009...and, they still have this problem. So, you know 84 was a frigg'n mess.

They still have areas that are kinna like mini waste dumps with a more potent PH balance. So, protect yourself and watch ya eyes. When J5illy marches in...the DM's like to fornicate the gaurd rails, while whip'n curl juice on the front row.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service