NEED SOME ARRANGMENTS

hi i was intrested in some music that you eather had or could arrange for me.now i was also how much they would cost me.i need full band arrangement but minus the melophone partthe songs i need are: rep yo city by.lil johnhate me now by. NASGangster b by. master pWelcom to atlanta by.jdStan by. Eminemcell therapy by. goodie mobGod bless

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i can get it to u i jus need to kno the numbers in your band and their ranges and playing ability... i start out $15 for stand tunes n $25-$30 on full band songs
  • we got 4 baritones with any range 6 trumpets any range 2 trombone medium range and 5 tubas any range and the saxs are any range also and clarinets and piccolo doesnt matter and i just need them as stand tunes

Marcus Rayford said:
    i can get it to u i jus need to kno the numbers in your band and their ranges and playing ability... i start out $15 for stand tunes n $25-$30 on full band songs
    NEED SOME ARRANGMENTS
    hi i was intrested in some music that you eather had or could arrange for me.now i was also how much they would cost me. i need full band arrangement…
  • ok wen do u need them?? and i will throw in some extra tunes for yall for free...
  • Hello,

My name is Brandon Ambrose and I'm a marching band music arranger from Mobile,Al. Before I go any fewer into the who I have worked for I will give you a pricing for the arrangements that you want.
    Hate me now-$25
    Rep Yo City-$25
    Gangsta B- $25
    Welcome to Atl-$15
    Stan-$15
    Cell Therapy-$25

I have arranged music for:
    University of South Alabama
    Concordia College-Selma
    Bethune Cookman University
    C.F. Vigor High School
    Davidson High School
    Auburn University
    Delaware State University

I have a Bachelors Degree in music education and I would love to write music for your program. Also if you would like to hear some more music please feel free to visit me at www.myspace.com/soulfularrangements

Thanks in Advance,
    Brandon Ambrose
  • I need to but some music from ya
    Marcus Rayford said:
    ok wen do u need them?? and i will throw in some extra tunes for yall for free...
    NEED SOME ARRANGMENTS
    hi i was intrested in some music that you eather had or could arrange for me.now i was also how much they would cost me. i need full band arrangement…
  • Notobale tunes I arranged ASU... "Freaky Gurl", "Unfaithful", & "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"...

You name it... I already got it or I can have it available in hours... depending on the tune, prices range from $10-$30!
  • oh so you the cat that wrote that unfaithful. lol funny I see you had to have help writing that song lol
    thanks to MINI ME lol

THE ONE said:
    Notobale tunes I arranged ASU... "Freaky Gurl", "Unfaithful", & "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"...

You name it... I already got it or I can have it available in hours... depending on the tune, prices range from $10-$30!
    NEED SOME ARRANGMENTS
  • It was my first song I arranged for a college and I was asked to put a bigger ending on the song opposed to just a simple tag or whole note at the end... He helped me with the ending!

Brandon R. Ambrose said:
    oh so you the cat that wrote that unfaithful. lol funny I see you had to have help writing that song lol
    thanks to MINI ME lol

THE ONE said:
    Notobale tunes I arranged ASU... "Freaky Gurl", "Unfaithful", & "Stuntin' Like My Daddy"...

This reply was deleted.