Northwest High 2009 Battle of The Bands

On September 26, 2009, at 7:00 pm, the following bands will be attending the Northwest High Battle Of The Bands:Beau Chene High School from Arnaudville, LANorth Forest High School from Houston, TXBeaumount Central High School from Beaumount, TXNatchitoches Central High School from Natchitoches, LAMadison High School from Tallulah, LACarroll High School from Monroe, LAPeabody Magnet School from Alexandria, LASt.Martinville Senior High School from St. Martinville, LANeed More Info or Anything, PM me

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what happened to OHS???
  • maann!! thatz wutz up!! thatz gon be a fiya battle{Bmt Central and Carroll round 3} all them bands cold (dnt kno bout north forest tho.
  • hey we suppose to be attending the botb but our band has been screwin up in practice(attutide wise) so idk
  • wut school

Bo Phi Bo said:
    hey we suppose to be attending the botb but our band has been screwin up in practice(attutide wise) so idk
    Northwest High 2009 Battle of The Bands
    On September 26, 2009, at 7:00 pm, the following bands will be attending the Northwest High Battle Of The Bands: Beau Chene High School from Arnaudv…
  • I can tell you that 2 of those bands wont show. But I wanna see Carroll and Central go at it. And OHS needs to get over some stuff. They always boycott a botbs over some bs.
  • Correction to the line up....... madison will not be attending.
  • All I No Is Dat It Is Going Down Saturday
  • NCHS gon bring it>>>jRoc[Tuba Section Leader]
  • North Forest will be there.
  • Attn.....W.M. Marching band will be in attendance. See everyone Saturday
This reply was deleted.