Replies

• LOL this reminds me of My old videos LOL!

• yeah man, you was taking to long to make another one... so i had to step up...lol

Book said:

LOL this reminds me of My old videos LOL!

Ocean Television - HomeComing - 2014
    In Case this ever goes Main Stream - please remember Episode #1...LOL Thanks Enjoy!
  • to my TSU folks: before I ask...NOSHADE.

But I just wanna know.. As strict as the band director and President seem to be on them, they STILL let them perform with TONGUE RINGS?????, or do they just not know they have them in? Im just askin.

But other than that, I really really enjoyed the video!!! Good quality stuff DrumMasterStudios!!!!

Keep doing ya thing!

• Commonsense and general Rules that once seemed to apply to all marching units are now a thing of the past. Folks do what ever they want these days

loit would be a discrimination case if a person with murder body modifications was denied ..lol
    Jason said:

to my TSU folks: before I ask...NOSHADE.

But I just wanna know.. As strict as the band director and President seem to be on them, they STILL let them perform with TONGUE RINGS?????, or do they just not know they have them in? Im just askin.

But other than that, I really really enjoyed the video!!! Good quality stuff DrumMasterStudios!!!!

Keep doing ya thing!

In Case this ever goes Main Stream - please remember Episode #1...LOL Thanks Enjoy!
  • shameful!! lol.

But as a non-TSU fan, I did thoroughly enjoy the video. Great job to DrumMasterStudios.. yall keep up the great productions!

Book said:

Commonsense and general Rules that once seemed to apply to all marching units are now a thing of the past. Folks do what ever they want these days

loit would be a discrimination case if a person with murder body modifications was denied ..lol
    Jason said:

to my TSU folks: before I ask...NOSHADE.

Keep doing ya thing!

This reply was deleted.