Replies

• Without getting into much detail.....

I vote for txSU

• TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU got that W !!!!1 NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT!

• Cosign ...

Bossman said:

Ocean looked smaller than what I heard, but boi oh boi, they sound goooood!!!! I notice some differences in PV. Halftime wise, nothing really was different, except the 3 drum majors, and the closing. THey did sound good tho! Ocean didn't even play too much, but they were still rockin it! 

Ocean - vs - Storm - 2012 Results
    So what did yall think....Imma keep it short because im working on footage and pics as we speak... But in a Nut Shell it was a Good Classic ... but i…
  • they was missing a few ... Im just saying...lol

Bossman said:

Ocean looked smaller than what I heard, but boi oh boi, they sound goooood!!!! I notice some differences in PV. Halftime wise, nothing really was different, except the 3 drum majors, and the closing. THey did sound good tho! Ocean didn't even play too much, but they were still rockin it! 

Ocean - vs - Storm - 2012 Results
    So what did yall think....Imma keep it short because im working on footage and pics as we speak... But in a Nut Shell it was a Good Classic ... but i…
  • 100% Ocean of Soul.. Point Blank Period
  • #TxSU #Ocean and that wasn't the entire band...Decent job PV! But overall #Ocean!!!

• S/o to all the Txsu dick riders.... Just sayin
    Anyways both bands did a great job
    Didn't nobody get smashed by the way....
  • ^^^^^^ Boys in they feeling... Lmao... We only speaking the real....S/O to the Ocean & the Football Team On the WIN HAHAAAAAAA...
  • PV folks get upset when TxSU does well....smdh....The Ocean is smaller, but they always have a BIGGER punch with small numbers......they just need to get their book together for the SWAC power houses.......they need to play more....I dont know why the director hold them back from that......

• TSU took that win... by far.... I loved the 5th though... I hope TxSU and SU have a "The Boss" by Diana Ross comparative study...

This reply was deleted.