Replies

• Just off what I've scene briefly jsu has an amazing sound southern is very articulate and aamu has a very big rich sound .....
  • imo too early ill wait till week 3 then we will know and can tell a band true sound....
  • and aamu i wouldnt say big and rich but they sound good but big an rich no clean yes.
  • True but yes jsu there sound is amazing the balance in the brass section is great but yes two more weeks well see
  • Did anyone else notice how ironic it was that JSU made chevrons and SU made backwards chevrons. Not only that but SU made a smiley face while JSU played smile lol.. Then they both played happy. All of this during their field shows. Jus funny to me so i thought i'd point that out.

• I saw that Jsu an Su did play same thing for there field show. But both were good.
  • Nice Job AAMU

• aamu has a really big sound to me, i concur ! and the show was awesome

XMiller said:

Just off what I've scene briefly jsu has an amazing sound southern is very articulate and aamu has a very big rich sound .....
    official 2014 SWAC MEAC season discussion
    With the season jumped off and started many bands are looking and sounding great right now but it's just the beginning what's everyone initial though…
  • Plus JSU & SU did the same drill lo plus the march off the field was the same... CRAY & both played Chicago

Jigga said:

Did anyone else notice how ironic it was that JSU made chevrons and SU made backwards chevrons. Not only that but SU made a smiley face while JSU played smile lol.. Then they both played happy. All of this during their field shows. Jus funny to me so i thought i'd point that out.

With the season jumped off and started many bands are looking and sounding great right now but it's just the beginning what's everyone initial though…
  • Yes and from what I could hear on TV aamu n ncat were blowing but like I said aamu sound was big n rich but we'll have to see when stands n 5th clips come out surprised it's taken this long

altosax said:

aamu has a really big sound to me, i concur ! and the show was awesome

XMiller said:

Just off what I've scene briefly jsu has an amazing sound southern is very articulate and aamu has a very big rich sound .....
This reply was deleted.