Newton County

Benjamin E. Mays

Langston Hughes

North Atlanta

North Clayton

Booker T. Washington

Druid Hills

South Carolina State University

Who are you excited to see? Who has improved the most so far this year? What will be the most overplayed songs by all the bands?

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First Question: Wheres Redan?

MLK has BY FAR improved the most. I caught them at festival and they sound great. They has lost ALOT of size though. Swd sounds good and stephenson has more power than last year...but it should be intresting...

Why is it at halford?
  • Millere grove sounds great to... Some overplayed songs will be : No hands, lay your head on my pillow(lay it down), thats her.. and stuff like that...

I hope NO ONE plays that maze and frankie beverly songs every band in america plays...i cant think of the name
  • I dont know where Redan is...this is the lineup that was sent to us as of two weeks ago. I think its firm though. And I'm not sure why its at Halford but where else would it be? It's a Sunday so you gotta remember that football, basketball, and hockey season are underway in Atlanta.

Decatur Born said:
    First Question: Wheres Redan?

MLK has BY FAR improved the most. I caught them at festival and they sound great. They has lost ALOT of size though. Swd sounds good and stephenson has more power than last year...but it should be intresting...

Why is it at halford?
    Official Lineup for ATL 2010 Dekalb County BOTB on Nov 7
    Stephenson SWD MLK Miller Grove J.O.Johnson from Huntsville, AL Columbia Lithonia Newton County Benjamin E. Mays Langston Hughes North Atlanta North…
  • Yeah its always a slew of songs being played by everyone. Well, I'll be with JOJ from Huntsville...we're trying to bring sumthin a lil different to the table but also keep it entertaining as well. We definitely wont be a large as the other bands but our sound should be pretty good.

Decatur Born said:
    Millere grove sounds great to... Some overplayed songs will be : No hands, lay your head on my pillow(lay it down), thats her.. and stuff like that...

I hope NO ONE plays that maze and frankie beverly songs every band in america plays...i cant think of the name
    Stephenson SWD MLK Miller Grove J.O.Johnson from Huntsville, AL Columbia Lithonia Newton County Benjamin E. Mays Langston Hughes North Atlanta North…
  • If you have the dates and all post it in the event section too!
  • I will be in the house on that day.........
  • Well im excited to see j.o johnson ive never seen them, hopefully they bring something diffrent to the table...I wish they would bring in more out of state bands and leae the sorry in state bands out of it...it keeps it intresting when peole dont know what to expect. An its nothing going on at Morris brown..I think it should be there again. And about how many is joj marching?

Beej said:
    Yeah its always a slew of songs being played by everyone. Well, I'll be with JOJ from Huntsville...we're trying to bring sumthin a lil different to the table but also keep it entertaining as well. We definitely wont be a large as the other bands but our sound should be pretty good.

Decatur Born said:
    Millere grove sounds great to... Some overplayed songs will be : No hands, lay your head on my pillow(lay it down), thats her.. and stuff like that...

• this will definitely answer all the questions that people have about any programs
    the most overplayed song will either be neck or vice/versa i hope some1 with a good camera would record this
  • That number is up in the air (i know how that may sound)....but its becuz of different types of financial issues...but in general, the band is its smallest this year, reaching anywhere from 45-60 for a field show not including auxillary...

Decatur Born said:
    Well im excited to see j.o johnson ive never seen them, hopefully they bring something diffrent to the table...I wish they would bring in more out of state bands and leae the sorry in state bands out of it...it keeps it intresting when peole dont know what to expect. An its nothing going on at Morris brown..I think it should be there again. And about how many is joj marching?

Beej said:
    Yeah its always a slew of songs being played by everyone. Well, I'll be with JOJ from Huntsville...we're trying to bring sumthin a lil different to the table but also keep it entertaining as well. We definitely wont be a large as the other bands but our sound should be pretty good.

Decatur Born said:

• Well they arent allowing anyone to play in stands and are 'trying' to make each band go directly to their buses when its over....so unless sumone plays Neck or Vice Versa in their show (which i hope not), then i'm expecting to hear OMG, Show Out, and probably No Hands...

the-opportunist said:
    this will definitely answer all the questions that people have about any programs
    the most overplayed song will either be neck or vice/versa i hope some1 with a good camera would record this
This reply was deleted.