Replies

• Orchesis use to have such beautiful technique. They fail horribly at bucking.. leave it to the pros and go back to your old Ailey inspired style.
  • Ditto! Leave the bucking with perfection to the PJ's and the GG's!

Truth_Serum said:

Orchesis use to have such beautiful technique. They fail horribly at bucking.. leave it to the pros and go back to your old Ailey inspired style.
    Orchesis Dance Company vs. Dancing Dolls Halftime Routines: 2016 Bayou Classic
  • Orchesis routine looks forced, and messy!

• I liked them better when Jaime was captain. But last I know she's been training with Alvin Ailey.
  • I'm super disappointed in ODC

Truth_Serum said:
    Orchesis use to have such beautiful technique. They fail horribly at bucking.. leave it to the pros and go back to your old Ailey inspired style.
  • Girl, all the pie fell out my mouth when I saw them.  I was in disbelief.  On a positive note, I hope they'll be able to bounce back next year.  

Clair AggieHead Huxtable said:

I'm super disappointed in ODC

Truth_Serum said:
  • The Dolls looked great!
This reply was deleted.