Orchesis vs. Bethune Cookman 2015

Baby when I tell you the Orchesis are probably the squad I'm actually pulling for this season as well not just because I attend Grambling but these girls are coming for it this season! The captain is J'amie Griffin a 3rd year Orchesis that girl has fire!! She's so sexual and fluid she makes me watch her! Her squad is good too with 10 veterans and 2 crabs I'm really pleased with the fieldshow to crazy in love it was different but cute for them.Fieldshow Orchesis @2:45http://youtu.be/4tvIZ--0tv4Grambling Drophttp://youtu.be/q6sWx7f79u0Orchesis Stand Highlightshttp://youtu.be/ISBbO4UAgBE

image.jpg

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did Bethune Colman show up
  • Nope

SonicBoomProductions said:

Did Bethune Colman show up
    Baby when I tell you the Orchesis are probably the squad I'm actually pulling for this season as well not just because I attend Grambling but these g…
  • Love the sass and fire in this routine, the Orchesis are so talented but so underrated!!
  • Yes! Loved Orchesis since high school. I was wrong a few weeks ago when I said the swag was gone. Boy did this captain prove me wrong! 

• Yes that captain is what they needed, she has the together!!
  • * them
  • She's really a hands on captain me a technique God the girl literally can do any and everything I actually see them making their way back to be a Swac household name like 98-08 and 04 & 05 Orchesis didnt play no games
  • Okay Orchesis! I see you all stepped it up. They look good, I just hope they'll keep up their momentum
  • Yesss!!! 2005 Gave me such life, That was my freshman year on the yard, Latasha, Farren, Kourtni, Nicole, Ahsaki, Portia, Monique, Amber and Ashley....Thats The Orchesis I Miss!!!!!!!!!

Gramkidd08 said:

She's really a hands on captain me a technique God the girl literally can do any and everything I actually see them making their way back to be a Swac household name like 98-08 and 04 & 05 Orchesis didnt play no games
    Baby when I tell you the Orchesis are probably the squad I'm actually pulling for this season as well not just because I attend Grambling but these g…
  • Saki is by far my all time favorite captain she's one of those yeah I got technique but I still got a lil buck in me , wasn't Smiley there then too ? That's who's over the field team Smiley & saki is there everyday giving her input and choreographing

251Observer said:

Yesss!!! 2005 Gave me such life, That was my freshman year on the yard, Latasha, Farren, Kourtni, Nicole, Ahsaki, Portia, Monique, Amber and Ashley....Thats The Orchesis I Miss!!!!!!!!!

Gramkidd08 said:

She's really a hands on captain me a technique God the girl literally can do any and everything I actually see them making their way back to be a Swac household name like 98-08 and 04 & 05 Orchesis didnt play no games
This reply was deleted.