Prancing J-Settes Vs The Orchesis 2016

I have a feeling Captain Mo about to come out the gate swinging, just because all of the drama and doubters. She about to come out swinging. I'm excited to see what her vision and such is going to equate to. Let's do this!!

What are your thoughts on the match up this weekend and what would you like to see?

6652360497?profile=original

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would personally like to see Morgan utilize some of the more creative sequences like the ZigZag, random, side to side, and the new 1 by 1 tail throwback (bet she and her BFF Brie would murder it) lol.  They have been killing that row by row from the front and back lol. 

I also hope the Boom has a better selection of music.  They haven't not been doing it for me thus far.

• I want Morgan to just show up and show out , out of everything that's the Settes have been through in the past two season it's expected that she gives all types of life now. I hope we get a new field routine and maybe we will get all 14 Settes dancing on Saturday. I'm ready to see Kristen and that Colgate smile she looks like she be having the time of her life. I know the Settes are gonna come through and give us what we need I got faith in our girls to pull through despite the drama.

As far as the Orchesis go I hope their new fieldshow is more exciting than the previous one to boogie wonderland amazing technical squad but it lacked a lot of excitement I hear it's 11 of them dancing this weekend they only have 4 old heads with 7 new girls and they have a set of identical twins too so this should be an interesting game
  • I don't think we will get a new routine yet, but we shall see. They still haven't done the first one to the home crowd yet.

Gramkidd08 said:

I want Morgan to just show up and show out , out of everything that's the Settes have been through in the past two season it's expected that she gives all types of life now. I hope we get a new field routine and maybe we will get all 14 Settes dancing on Saturday. I'm ready to see Kristen and that Colgate smile she looks like she be having the time of her life. I know the Settes are gonna come through and give us what we need I got faith in our girls to pull through despite the drama.

As far as the Orchesis go I hope their new fieldshow is more exciting than the previous one to boogie wonderland amazing technical squad but it lacked a lot of excitement I hear it's 11 of them dancing this weekend they only have 4 old heads with 7 new girls and they have a set of identical twins too so this should be an interesting game
    I have a feeling Captain Mo about to come out the gate swinging, just because all of the drama and doubters. She about to come out swinging. I'm exci…
  • Hopefully they do like last year and perform that first routine twice and give us a new one for the home game! If I'm not mistaken, Crush was only performed twice for SHC and BoomBox
  • Im excited for the ladies.. Look like we have all the girls dancing.. *praying for a new show* glad to see cip and kelsey taking a pic togother look like some kinda great positive thing came out of this..
  • I guess we will see come Saturday, but sources tell me we will see cake by the ocean on more time lol. Maybe Mo will add something to it.

• Lol ugh hopefully
  • Where's the pic of Cip and Kelsey?

Hoping the JSettes rise to the occassion and deliver to the home crowd! I also hope the boom plays better selections. I'm reallyyyyyy over that field routine. I never cared for the choreo. Hoping some changes are made or there is a new routine entirely.

I don't really follow Orchesis but wish them the best.

Boomtastic said:
    Im excited for the ladies.. Look like we have all the girls dancing.. *praying for a new show* glad to see cip and kelsey taking a pic togother look like some kinda great positive thing came out of this..
    I have a feeling Captain Mo about to come out the gate swinging, just because all of the drama and doubters. She about to come out swinging. I'm exci…
  • It was on kelsey snap..
  • Hopefully they pull it on together and show out and shut some people up on Saturday!!

Boomtastic said:

It was on kelsey snap..
This reply was deleted.