Replies

• Dayum! They sure are fine! Gee whiz, I thought I was in a candy store! 

• This was really cute, also can anyone tell me what song was playing?

• This is cute! 

• Not sure but I wanna know too! Sound like Big Freedia and someone else. 

GAPeach said:

This was really cute, also can anyone tell me what song was playing?

PVAMU Black Foxes 2019-2020 Official Team Reveal Video!
    It seems they will finally have a dedicated videographer this year, a wish i've had for a few years now. This is one of the best reveal videos I've s…
  • But can we get into the “true” technique of these girls?! They honestly can hold their own just about anywhere and not just with HBCUs. 

• 6666307101?profile=original

6666307271?profile=original

She’s so beautiful! One of my favs and pick for captain next year.

6666307856?profile=original

• Karaoke - Big Freedia ft LIZZO 

GAPeach said:

This was really cute, also can anyone tell me what song was playing?

It seems they will finally have a dedicated videographer this year, a wish i've had for a few years now. This is one of the best reveal videos I've s…
  • I’ve said this a million times on different sites, but Cossandra has really did her thing as captain and we don’t know if Z’nae is going to get captain, I hope she does but Black Foxes hold captain auditions at the end of the year. 

• Yes she has! I honestly think the position is Nae’s to lose, but we shall see! 

GAPeach said:

I’ve said this a million times on different sites, but Cossandra has really did her thing as captain and we don’t know if Z’nae is going to get captain, I hope she does but Black Foxes hold captain auditions at the end of the year. 

This reply was deleted.