Pvamu marching storm 2015-2016

The marching storm is estimated to be 200-250 people deep this upcoming fall. With 90+ Crabs and 120+ returning upperclassmen. With 20+ tubas 35+ trumpets 30+ trombones 15+ mellophones 20+ bartones. Keep in mind these are mere estimates for the upcoming fall. One thing that I can say that is positive is pv is going to be 200+ and are gonna be at the top of the swac this year.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's Great!

• Might be bigger brass sessions but who know but I think they're going to have 22tubas my best guess for sure
  • I'm jstate all the way but y'all sound really good. Over coming on up
  • I like jstate too but if pv has good arrangements like last year they'll leave jstate in the dust not saying jstate has bad arrangements but pv always has balanced and powerful arrangements like last year the sound 190+ despite being less than 160
  • I'll believe those numbers when I see them with my own eyes...!

• Huh jackson had some of the best arrangements. Cold Case shut down everything PV played

Chester said:
    I like jstate too but if pv has good arrangements like last year they'll leave jstate in the dust not saying jstate has bad arrangements but pv always has balanced and powerful arrangements like last year the sound 190+ despite being less than 160
    Pvamu marching storm 2015-2016
    The marching storm is estimated to be 200-250 people deep this upcoming fall. With 90+ Crabs and 120+ returning upperclassmen. With 20+ tubas 35+ tru…
  • Lol you'll see those numbers
  • Again not saying jsu has bad arrangements but pv basically has the most well rounded arrangements plus they're trumpet section is pretty weak for being 50+ yeah yeah pv trumpet aren't the best but they use mouthpieces that are hard as fuck to use
    • Excuses.... but um the Sonic boom upperclassmen is the size of PV band this year smh
      https://instagram.com/p/6k23_Srq8e/
    • So PV is a factor now? They will get their asses blown away fooling with the boom!!
This reply was deleted.