SMACK DOWN 2012-Houston, Texas

The Jack Yates "Marching Motion" Band will be hosting Our first Annual Band Showcase Event "Smack Down 2012" on ThursdayJanuary 12th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Tickets are $5.00 pre-sale and $10.00 at the door. It is a chance to see the following bands; Yates  (of course)WestburySam HoustonBeaumont Ozen So, come on out and get a preview and a great showcase of these fine bands. This is just informational, and comments are welcome or not. Thanks!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Also, the night of the event there will be a COLLEGE NIGHT PROGRAM. 
    If you part of Project Grad come on out, that event starts at 6:00 pm
  • Hmmm, maybe I'll move back to my dorm at UH thursday...hmmm should be a different sight to see!

• Where can we buy pre-sale tickets?

• Thanks for the invite! Sam Houston be there to support JY & their Annual Band Showcase. Good luck to everyone.
  • Pre-sale tickets can be purchased at Westbury, Sam Houston, and at Yates.

Also, tickets for the All American Battle of Bands will be sold at the event on Thursday night for $12.00

• can we go to the sam houston band room at any time to buy tickets sir?

Wilmo said:

Thanks for the invite! Sam Houston be there to support JY & their Annual Band Showcase. Good luck to everyone.
    The Jack Yates Marching Motion Band will be hosting  Our first Annual Band Showcase Event Smack Down 2012 on Thursday January 12th from 6:30 pm t…

• Yes sir!

stop by anytime for BOTB tickets!
    Mystery Man said:

can we go to the sam houston band room at any time to buy tickets sir?

Wilmo said:

Thanks for the invite! Sam Houston be there to support JY & their Annual Band Showcase. Good luck to everyone.
    The Jack Yates Marching Motion Band will be hosting  Our first Annual Band Showcase Event Smack Down 2012 on Thursday January 12th from 6:30 pm t…
  • i'll be there! and good luck to all of you guys performing...miss the performing scenes ahhh.... anywho... bring ur A+ game guys and show people what your programs are really made of...

• You can come up to the school and ask for either Mr. Williams, Mr. Penson, or myself

Mystery Man said:

Where can we buy pre-sale tickets?

• I'm real excited about this showcase and the kids are very excited!!! Shouts out to Mr. Williams for organizing it!!!!

This reply was deleted.