Replies

• Hunni go through that mess of a thread right below this one. and the other one that's closed. They are saying everyone from last year minus Taylor, Jordan E. is back and then two new crabs. But we will see when they announce the team I suppose. 

• Gabby 16, Jordan 15, Micah 16, Neri 16, Jada 17, Kaylon 17, Cam 18, Arielle 18, Lindsey 19, Arianna 19

Stuntboi06 said:

Hunni go through that mess of a thread right below this one. and the other one that's closed. They are saying everyone from last year minus Taylor, Jordan E. is back and then two new crabs. But we will see when they announce the team I suppose. 

Sooo, who all made the team for Dancing Dolls 2019-2020
    Im hearing so mamy different things anyone got the Tea?
  • Thank you so much lol, i tried to read that other thread i was too tired of the arguing Bout jordan

LordMercy said:

Gabby 16, Jordan 15, Micah 16, Neri 16, Jada 17, Kaylon 17, Cam 18, Arielle 18, Lindsey 19, Arianna 19

Stuntboi06 said:

Hunni go through that mess of a thread right below this one. and the other one that's closed. They are saying everyone from last year minus Taylor, Jordan E. is back and then two new crabs. But we will see when they announce the team I suppose. 

• Chile tell me about it lol!!

Amir Fire said:

Thank you so much lol, i tried to read that other thread i was too tired of the arguing Bout jordan

LordMercy said:

Gabby 16, Jordan 15, Micah 16, Neri 16, Jada 17, Kaylon 17, Cam 18, Arielle 18, Lindsey 19, Arianna 19

Stuntboi06 said:

• Thank you so much for simply answering the question! The girls be in these threads carrying....

LordMercy said:

Stuntboi06 said:

• Thanks, the other threads was too much.

LordMercy said:

Stuntboi06 said:

• Exactly like how yall get mad at the decision the alumni Dolls made, they wanted Jordan back. Its annoying. I/m just ready to see the Dolls and the rest of the swac murk because I have a feeling this season is goin be agood one for all of the Dancelines.

Stuntboi06 said:

Chile tell me about it lol!!

Amir Fire said:

Thank you so much lol, i tried to read that other thread i was too tired of the arguing Bout jordan

LordMercy said:

Stuntboi06 said:

• Right!!! All of THIS

louisianaboi08 said:

Exactly like how yall get mad at the decision the alumni Dolls made, they wanted Jordan back. Its annoying. I/m just ready to see the Dolls and the rest of the swac murk because I have a feeling this season is goin be agood one for all of the Dancelines.

Stuntboi06 said:

Chile tell me about it lol!!

Amir Fire said:

LordMercy said:

Stuntboi06 said:

This reply was deleted.