Replies

• Finally caught myself up in the old thread....... not understanding what all the Tyelier hate is about. She's basically a Stamper clone, and I really hope she makes it b/c they'll be hands-down dynamic to watch together in their final year (very similar to how April + Angellica were, and also Casey + Sea).

As far as the attacks on her looks/aesthetic and her style/swag in the stands: we've had far worse in both department before AND after her, and I'll just leave it at that.

• Never was a fan and haven't missed her, at all, honestly...while she def improved significantly her 2nd year, she perpetually looked uncomfortable and unnatural, which just made me somewhat uneasy watching her. I can definitely see the Stamper comparison, but she was always a few steps behind.

K.K. said:

Finally caught myself up in the old thread....... not understanding what all the Tyelier hate is about. She's basically a Stamper clone, and I really hope she makes it b/c they'll be hands-down dynamic to watch together in their final year (very similar to how April + Angellica were, and also Casey + Sea).

As far as the attacks on her looks/aesthetic and her style/swag in the stands: we've had far worse in both department before AND after her, and I'll just leave it at that.

Southern University Dancing Dolls 2016 - 2017
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Tye is the more forced version of Stamper.. Stamper's style comes natural to her. I love Tyr's confidence but I wish she'd just stop looking as if she's overdoing it.. She's not flowing

K.K. said:

Finally caught myself up in the old thread....... not understanding what all the Tyelier hate is about. She's basically a Stamper clone, and I really hope she makes it b/c they'll be hands-down dynamic to watch together in their final year (very similar to how April + Angellica were, and also Casey + Sea).

• Other thread closed and now we move to here

ChurchScoot.gif

• One of the crabs is Taneria Green , she was a Gold N Blue last year , she graduated from McKinley High . this will be her sophomore year ! she real beautiful && can really dance .
  • Waiting for Honrae's infamous speeches that only he can understand and an old school song dedication to the new squad.
  • Sooo what's the hold up?
  • Garrett's pettiness

Cookie Dough Creole said:
    Sooo what's the hold up?
  • While we wait *starts whipping the organ* Jesus is on the main line! tell him what u want! Ohhhhhhh!
  • FOOTWORK PRECHA!!!!!!!!!!!  And those curls didn't move one bit!

Stuntboi06 said:

Other thread closed and now we move to here

ChurchScoot.gif

This reply was deleted.