Replies

• I was catching up on the social media drama to see what the dolls put and went on Maya's bio on Twitter says "dancing dolls TAIL" If that's recent the dolls letting us KNOW lol
  • Lol at Maya letting everybody know what time it is

Jackson said:

I was catching up on the social media drama to see what the dolls put and went on Maya's bio on Twitter says "dancing dolls TAIL" If that's recent the dolls letting us KNOW lol
    Southern University Dancing Dolls 2016 - 2017 Part 3
  • Twitter is off the chain right now. Its Florida vs Louisiana right now

• Wow,

I check in to congratulate the ladies on their great accomplishment, and I'm greeted with folks typing paragraphs to explain  a young lady's behavior, when all you need is two words:  "SORE LOSER...".  You didn't make it...  Okay baby?.....  Now go take a nap....  You have to be tired after staying up all night sharing your disappointment with the world....  BTW:  The Dolls have a dance camp every summer...  You might wanna check it out.....#shade   Moving on, congrats to the 2016-2017 edition of The Fabulous Dancing Dolls!!!!!

• Haymer dodge a bullet by rejecting that hoodrat. Imagine the drama from she and her mother if she didn’t get her way during the season.

In the mother's rant, she complained because Haymer asked the girl if she was capable of handling criticism. Seems like Haymer read straight through her ass.
  • Bae-Bae Its seems like the dolls always have some mess going on.. Thank you all for the good sunday reading..
  • Wait...her mother got involved too?! LOL!!!

Chris said:

Haymer dodge a bullet by rejecting that hoodrat. Imagine the drama from she and her mother if she didn’t get her way during the season.

In the mother's rant, she complained because Haymer asked the girl if she was capable of handling criticism. Seems like Haymer read straight through her ass.
    Southern University Dancing Dolls 2016 - 2017 Part 3
  • Oh Jesus not her mama ,

• This year Doll tryout will go down in history.
    Chris said:
    Haymer dodge a bullet by rejecting that hoodrat. Imagine the drama from she and her mother if she didn’t get her way during the season.

• Where was her mother's rant?
This reply was deleted.