Replies

• Kayla Pittman in Melody's hometown Chicago teaching the Diamond Dolls
  • That body is everything!
  • Has anybody taken note of the NEW McKinley Capt. from Stamper's old school ???  She is off the CHAIN beautiful, and Technique Tight ---who could easily pass for Kristy Vincent daughter, if she had one !!!     #abeautyforthedollsmckinleyadollfactory

• Dedicating ----- I LOVE GOD by Erica Campbell-----to the Jukebox Band Camp and Baby Doll CAMPERS 2016 !!!! 

• I mentioned her in the old thread. I can definitely see her on that 2017 Doll line.

honrae rokermore said:

Has anybody taken note of the NEW McKinley Capt. from Stamper's old school ???  She is off the CHAIN beautiful, and Technique Tight ---who could easily pass for Kristy Vincent daughter, if she had one !!!     #abeautyforthedollsmckinleyadollfactory

Southern University Dancing Dolls 2016 - 2017 Part 4
  • She is awesome!!

honrae rokermore said:

Has anybody taken note of the NEW McKinley Capt. from Stamper's old school ???  She is off the CHAIN beautiful, and Technique Tight ---who could easily pass for Kristy Vincent daughter, if she had one !!!     #abeautyforthedollsmckinleyadollfactory

• Say that! She's so fluid. 

HBCU Guy said:

The girl is just effortlessly clean! Nothing forced, nothing over exaggerated, no movements out of form, perfect blend of grace & fire, and exceptionally delivers sex appeal without exploitation. Although I tend to lean more towards the sharp, energetic, power Dolls (Sea, Danielle Stamper, Danielle Linkford, Kayla Vaughn, Jordan, etc.), I respect Kayla’s craft and she stuck to what came natural for her and didn’t try to mimic or emulate anyone else and it made her one of the most notable Doll captains in the last decade right along with DT & Seaera. Collect those coins by doing what you do best! 

• That's what I want to know. Where did she end up???

Hamilton said:

Did she tryout and make the squad?

honrae rokermore said:

• I watched this several times and each time I was given life. Miss Pittman is the truth!

Dee Roberts said:

Kayla Pittman in Melody's hometown Chicago teaching the Diamond Dolls
  • I wanna see some clips of her.

HeartOfADancer said:

I mentioned her in the old thread. I can definitely see her on that 2017 Doll line.

honrae rokermore said:

This reply was deleted.