Southern University Football Schedule 2013 


August 29 or August 31 2013 @ University of Houston
September 7, 2013 @ Northwestern State
September 14, 2013 vs Prairie View A&M
September 21, 2013 @ Mississippi Valley St.
September 28, 2013 vs Jackson St.
October 12, 2013 vs Alabama A&M
October 19, 2013 @ Arkansas Pine-Bluff
October 26, 2013(HOMECOMING) vs Alcorn St.
November 2, 2013 @ Texas Southern 
November 9, 2013 @ Alabama State
November 16, 2013 vs Clark Atlanta
November 23, 2013 Grambling State

Views: 6626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why is the jsu game so early

-__-

THIS DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT NO ATL CLASSIC THIS YEAR??????????

they were only contracted for the ATL Classic for 2 years.

Dee Dee said:

THIS DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT NO ATL CLASSIC THIS YEAR??????????

Time out... SU plays CAU????? wow...


It is because the SWAC schedule our JSU game on the same day as the Atlanta Classic. 


TBoneSuave said:

they were only contracted for the ATL Classic for 2 years.

Dee Dee said:

THIS DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT NO ATL CLASSIC THIS YEAR??????????

Jukebox making 2 trips to Houston? Recruitment.

I'm not mad at Su for those first two games (money games) smart move. 

BoomBox Classics in September...boo!

gulf coast classic 2013? right? or is that a special event?


Northwestern State isn't a money game at all. That is just a good winnable OOC game for us. It was a good rivalry when Pete Richardson was coach. The series is tied 5-5.
BluBoy06 said:

I'm not mad at Su for those first two games (money games) smart move. 

Hopefully coach Odums can get the program back to the status it was at when Pete was coaching (or better)

number1 said:


Northwestern State isn't a money game at all. That is just a good winnable OOC game for us. It was a good rivalry when Pete Richardson was coach. The series is tied 5-5.
BluBoy06 said:

I'm not mad at Su for those first two games (money games) smart move. 

ok i'll say it....It must be a "stay warmed up for Grambling" game!?!  Though improvements and anything can happen...why would they schedule a 2-8 team for the 2nd to last game! O_o?

 

Ah-well, it might be fun to watch the 5th

 

TBoneSuave said:

Time out... SU plays CAU????? wow...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service