10/4 SU vs UAPB

10/11 SU @ AAMU

10/18 SU vs Fort Vallet St. HOMECOMING

10/25 SU @ JSU BOOMBOX CLASSIC

11/01 SU vs ASU

11/8 SU vs TxSU

11/15 SU vs Miss Valley

11/29 SU vs Grambling BAYOU CLASSIC 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks like a early 2000's schedule. 2014 SWAC shall be surprising again with new football coaches at GSU. JSU. AAMU. and MVSU.
  • WOW the BOOMBOX Classic at the end of October, that's the same weekend as the Magic City Classic.

• First of all, im glad to see the Boombox moved back to October. Now, how coverage will go if it's the same day as Magic City, is for someone else to figure out. Lol. I know where I'll be as long as the good Lord says the same. Jackson!

• SU vs JSU will not effect Magic City or vice versa. Su vs jsu use to be the same day as gsu vs pv an 50k was still there both ways back in the 2000's
  • CAN U SAY"REPEAT"?

• LOOKS LIKE A "REPEAT"!!!!!!!! SU SWAC CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Would love to see the Jaguar team and Jukebox playing again in Reliant Stadium for the 2014 SWAC Championship game!!! #SUReigningSWACChampions
  • Yea this won't effect the MCC or the Boombox game. They are both really huge games, however, it is still stupid that SWAC put these two games on the same day.

• When will you all learn that  the SWAC is not scheduling games for bands this is for football. 

• Lol

Fabe404 said:

When will you all learn that  the SWAC is not scheduling games for bands this is for football. 

Southern University Football Schedule 2014
    8/30 SU @ ULL 9/13 SU vs Northwestern  9/20 SU @ PV 9/27 SU @ Alcorn St. 10/4 SU vs UAPB 10/11 SU @ AAMU 10/18 SU vs Fort Vallet St. HOMECOMING 10/25…
This reply was deleted.