Southern University Gold N' Bluez 2019-2020 Basketball Season

Why hasn't there been a thread made for these ladies? They are one of the best dance teams out there. 

Views: 5009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They ate that hip-hop feature clean up! 

They really did, I loved the girl with the bald head in the front. 

Sugamama said:

They ate that hip-hop feature clean up! 

Do you think any Gold N Bluez dancers make any good Dancing Doll Crab Contenders? 

YES! THE CAPTAIN, Samaria and kenndi !!!

Yes, all of them look like they would be great in the stands. Don't know about the filed tho. I don't know their names but the girl with the beautiful hair on the end of the front row, the tall girl with the bald head, and the captain. 

Jarrett Goer said:

Do you think any Gold N Bluez dancers make any good Dancing Doll Crab Contenders? 

The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

You know, you are right about her being a great Stingette. She reminds me of Yas!

TheStandJudge said:

The captain would of made a great Stingette!!! Also I think Sanniyah (Short Stuff) and Chyna would make great dolls! 

Her technique and style is everything and gives me Stingette!! It's a shame she is a senior already (Dance wise a shame) 

Brittany said:

You know, you are right about her being a great Stingette. She reminds me of Yas!

TheStandJudge said:

I really hope Jordyn gets captain next year!

QUEEN CONNOR has those GIRL'S on FIRE and this is HER 1ST year as SPONSOR ! I will NEVER get OVER THE QUEEN leading the DOLLS into STANFORD STADIUM U.G.A. AND EVERYBODY YELLING......THE DOLLS, THE DOLLS, THE DOLLS...........!!!

The Gold N Bluez showed out this year.  Their uniform closet is DEEP!   I would like to see a reality show about them similar to what the Orchesis had. 

They're dope. I see the similarities between them and the Stingettes. I'd like to see them expand on the sidelines and cut up how they do on their features. It can get a bit repetitively, at times. I loved the blue bandana and crop top look.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service