Most have said this season was pretty uneventful as a whole. I know there were weekly squad rankings, but this season is pretty much over besides Championship and Bowl games. But, I would like to know what squads you considered to be the best this season. 

Views: 4786

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The most consistent squads this season have been GD & J-settes. Both have been the top contenders in their conference. 

Stands: J-Settes

Field: Dancing Dolls

Team I'm most disappointed in: Stingettes

Most Improved over the years: GGs

Honorable mention: Divas 

Best overall squad for me will have to be the Jsettes, the Golden Girls second and Dolls third. I love my stingettes, but they don’t even get an honorable mention from me this season. It was just trash.

I think folks being to hard on Stings this year... they aren't where we expect them to be but trash? nah. We all know what the real problem is so....

Mehgan James said:

Best overall squad for me will have to be the Jsettes, the Golden Girls second and Dolls third. I love my stingettes, but they don’t even get an honorable mention from me this season. It was just trash.

Stuntboi06 said:

SWAC- J-settes & GGs
MEAC-Golden Delight
THE DOLLS VS ORCHESIS DANCE BATTLE!!!

Dancin Divas

Prancing J-Settes

Dancing Dolls

Alcorn Golden Girls

Black Foxes

Orchesis

Motion

Satin Dolls

Stingettes

Uapb Golden Girls

I see no error, speak on it suh!

Mehgan James said:

I’m so ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

honrae rokermore said:

THE DOLLS VS ORCHESIS DANCE BATTLE!!!

GOLDEN DELIGHT!!! WHO WANTS TO FIGHT!!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service