Replies

• FOOTAGE?????
  • I was out there, but I dont wanna say anything right now. You'll see for yourself once it gets on here
    • lol....U sayn dat like it was 1 sided..lol

NewOrleansDiesel said:
      I was out there, but I dont wanna say anything right now. You'll see for yourself once it gets on here
  • let the hattin and excuses begin
  • footage gotta be posted up
  • Man.....the suspense is KILLIN ME!!!! Somebody, PLEASE, upload the footage!!!!
  • real....ppl are hiding something....just upload it...it iz wat it iz...

DJ DRUMMERBOY said:
    I heard there were alot of people filming out there, so footage got to come up soon...
    St AUG VS OPW 2011
    Who was more cleaner Who was louder Which band had more balance Which band had the most mistakes made Who came out on top???
  • You aint the only one, im mad i couldnt be there. My footage would have been up by now lol

LC said:
    Man.....the suspense is KILLIN ME!!!! Somebody, PLEASE, upload the footage!!!!
    St AUG VS OPW 2011
    Who was more cleaner Who was louder Which band had more balance Which band had the most mistakes made Who came out on top???
  • Where is G&R Productions....He always posts great videos and he was there!!!!!
  • I think Helen Cox, Higgins, and West Jeff were going at it......

DJ DRUMMERBOY said:
    So was it more than one battle out there, I heard helen cox went against someone.
    St AUG VS OPW 2011
This reply was deleted.