Replies

• I think Northwest bd is now there, they wont miss a beat, might even better

• mr percy williams

• I just hope he keeps the program strong...One thing I hate seeing is a well rounded program go down the drain once the director decides to leave...I cant wait to see them this year

• Word on the street is they strugglin to get a good field show goin.. Ain't surprisin really.. I heard alot of the players up and left when their bd left. Add that to the fact they field show wasn't all that astoundin last year compared to the years before it, and idk. They might still have somethin in em, but its a stretch..

• the ignoring of some high school musicians. Just because the director leave your gonna leave too? So Stoopid

quintissentialelixer said:

Word on the street is they strugglin to get a good field show goin.. Ain't surprisin really.. I heard alot of the players up and left when their bd left. Add that to the fact they field show wasn't all that astoundin last year compared to the years before it, and idk. They might still have somethin in em, but its a stretch..

St. Martinville Band 2012
    Since Everson is now at Alcorn, who is their director? Hopefully he will keep up the momentum that has been established.
  • where they gon go if not st martinville

BigDeezy318 said:

the ignoring of some high school musicians. Just because the director leave your gonna leave too? So Stoopid

quintissentialelixer said:

Word on the street is they strugglin to get a good field show goin.. Ain't surprisin really.. I heard alot of the players up and left when their bd left. Add that to the fact they field show wasn't all that astoundin last year compared to the years before it, and idk. They might still have somethin in em, but its a stretch..

St. Martinville Band 2012
    Since Everson is now at Alcorn, who is their director? Hopefully he will keep up the momentum that has been established.
  • Quint, I don't believe wherever you got your source from. I'll just wait and see...Those students seemed too dedicated so I doubt they "up and left"...
  • Stm is in the middle of no where..Who they goin march for Breaux Bridge? its a small town with not much to do. its makes no sense to quit because of a change of directors

• Never made sense to me, but it happens.

• We struggling but hopefully we will get up there
This reply was deleted.