Many of you witnessed, 1st hand, the performance of the season between that Stingettes and Dancing Dolls on this past weekend, and many of you have stated your viewpoints and opinions... So, for those of you that are yet energized and have more to contribute, here's your opportunity... Now, let the talk continue, for this match-up deserves at least one more play of action.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No need Dejohn. The barney girls got ate by the STINGS! Go SENSATIONAL STINGETTES!
  • Jackie S... You know that we love our Stingettes, and they indeed pushed right on through, as expected... But, this match-up needs one more round of play... I have read a lot of the comments from parts 2&3, and a lot was rendered about both squads... I hoping that more comments of a lesser emotional take can be rendered in this 3rd installment.

Jackie S. said:

No need Dejohn. The barney girls got ate by the STINGS! Go SENSATIONAL STINGETTES!
    Stingettes/Dolls 2015- Part 3- "The Aftermath Continues"
    Many of you witnessed, 1st hand, the performance of the season between that Stingettes and Dancing Dolls on this past weekend, and many of you have s…

• You mean the Dolls ate the Horses up and snatched that horse hair.
    Jackie S. said:
    No need Dejohn. The barney girls got ate by the STINGS! Go SENSATIONAL STINGETTES!
    Many of you witnessed, 1st hand, the performance of the season between that Stingettes and Dancing Dolls on this past weekend, and many of you have s…
  • Hi DeJohn I don't know , certain people get in their feelings quick and can never give props to another team that isn't their "fav" persay. Then they go out their way combat and list accomplishments which aren't relevant to the discussion at hand.  See I'm the type to call a spade a spade lol Because that is what it will always be.

I'd say both team did their respective jobs within their style. I have great respect for both the Dolls and the Stingettes. I simply think the Stingettes took the stands as far as overall entertainment goes, the crowd was everything on ASU side, I know some people say Asia was overdoing it, but when you perform/give it 110% you see it. Asia has stated countless times she feeds off the energy of the crowd and music, then goes all out. I can respect that. But just MY opinion. I think some young lady on here said it best, Why add water to DUST?

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

Jackie S... You know that we love our Stingettes, and they indeed pushed right on through, as expected... But, this match-up needs one more round of play... I have read a lot of the comments from parts 2&3, and a lot was rendered about both squads... I hoping that more comments of a lesser emotional take can be rendered in this 3rd installment.

Jackie S. said:

• I am just gonna give an unbiased opinion and keep it simple......

Field: Dolls

Stands: Stingettes (Without a doubt)

Both Squads Did what they did best... Stingettes just took it that extra mile (In an AMAZING way)

Great Job to BOTH squads

• I must say, I truly enjoyed the entire/overall match-up this past weekend... That match-up had something for everyone.

-Stingettes-

Uniforms- I was totally wowed by the Stingettes choice of uniforms and styling, they have seemed to manage to keep an unexpected flow, the looks was quite unpredictable... Though I have never been a fan of the yellow-gold color, I did enjoy the uniqueness of the design of their 1st half uniform... The black tulip/rose embellishments within the chest portion of the uniform top, was a cute and playful touch... The black opal-stoned character shoes was "Everything", and the black laced gloves were a defining kiss... I was truly amazed with their halftime uniform presentation, that visual of that piece was very opulent and glittered with an awesome luminous display... That piece delivered to high expectations... There was actually a 3rd uniform piece that the Stingettes opted not to debut, which was not set in stone that they would; it was an option of variety, if they so chose to wear it. The ponytails were a cute touch, and a different styling of ponytails, than the Stingettes have worn in previous seasons... The make-up selection was gorgeous, but I did have a couple concerns to them dawning an all nude look... I adore the nude look, but additional accents could have been considered; for example, a lightly blushed cheek and/or a glossy nude lip... Overall, they Stingettes uniform delivery stepped into another level and was unexpected.

Stand/Field Routine- Of course the Stingettes delivered as absolutely expected in the stands... The ladies debut a number of count that had me screaming "Hell Yes"... No other squad compares to the delivery of such drama and such theatrical lure as the Stingettes... I could see every stitch of movement/body arm placement from where I was sitting in the stadium, and the passion within each stand was dominate... The field routine was very unique and very unexpected, from what I viewed them rehearsing the night before, I did not equate that was going to be some of the choreography within their field routine performance, for I saw them not with the band rehearsing...  Though the tempo of the song selection was too slow for my taste, the Stingettes presented a strong delivery... I would definitely suggest that they reconsider the excessive ground choreography, for such a slow tempo-ed selection, more effects could have been utilized in the areas of leaps, turns, ripples, etc... Overall, solid and unique routine.

• Minor post heading discussion "word correction"... Between "the", not "that"...

• Cartoon Horse animated GIF

• LOL... Too cute... I like it.

Denise said:

Cartoon Horse animated GIF

This reply was deleted.