Replies

• umm i dont think dega diamonds try to imnpersonate the stingettes, Dolls. yes

• Welp I know Concordia dancers last year was throwing Stingettes counts back at them at the BOTB as if they were brand new with their 13 piece band!!! LMBO I'm sure Dega Diamonds will pay homage in a different manner, but to their credit they are at least a good squad lol

• I see Asia is running for Miss ASU.

• The dega diamonds do stingette doll memphis all star band counts lol but mostly stingette/doll

Deangelo White said:

umm i dont think dega diamonds try to imnpersonate the stingettes, Dolls. yes

STINGETTES VS DEGA DIAMONDS 2016 April 2nd @ASU
    Well well well lol the day has finally came that the stingettes get to see their impersonators lol........ps......I wonder who's gunna lead for the s…
  • I agree

justDANCE said:

Welp I know Concordia dancers last year was throwing Stingettes counts back at them at the BOTB as if they were brand new with their 13 piece band!!! LMBO I'm sure Dega Diamonds will pay homage in a different manner, but to their credit they are at least a good squad lol

Well well well lol the day has finally came that the stingettes get to see their impersonators lol........ps......I wonder who's gunna lead for the s…
  • I know thats why i was wondering who was going to lead...but if asia leads i have a feelin she is gunna put on a show forbthe kids and i cant wait g

HeartOfADancer said:

I see Asia is running for Miss ASU.

• Stings will definitely serve lol.
  • I personally think this is easy the stingettes will be better than the diamonds and talladega will easily win the band battle.

• Wait. I know you're a die-hard Stingette fan, but WHEN have the Dega Diamonds ever tried to be Stingettes? I'll wait.

• Exactly.

Deangelo White said:

umm i dont think dega diamonds try to imnpersonate the stingettes, Dolls. yes

This reply was deleted.