Replies

• Stingettes are the way!
  • All*
  • Stingettes all day!
  • The Stings. Just not feeling the sophisticated ladies. They shook up the game when they made the upgrade a couple seasons ago but they've fizzled off since. Stings are too solid. Easy W for the girls from Montgomery.
  • Both the "Stingettes" and the "Sophisticated Ladies" are very unique in their style and performance look... Both squads will have something for everyone... It is impossible to claim whom will dominate whom, due to both squad's unique style... One can only state their claim of preference... The Sophisticated Ladies of yesterday, are no more... They have truly evolved in their presentation, skill, and overall technique... The Stingettes are viewed as the growing powerhouse of the SWAC, that many have slept on for years, and this season they are going the push and break through completely... I am looking forward to the match-up, I will be there.

• As far as the field is concerned, I think it may be a battle, but as far as the stands, I feel the stingettes will completely dominate the sophisticated ladies.  Last year's battle went to the sting because the sophisticated ladies killed themselves in the stands with all the mistakes the squad made and they weren't nearly as together as they were during their first revamped year.  Uniforms could go either way.  Overall my prediction is that the stingettes will reign supreme.  I think the SL could benefit from stand cuts like they did during 2012 and also their book isn't nearly as deep since they've revamped their style.  They need to add more counts to their book, which will come in time (I know it's much easier said than done).

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

Both the "Stingettes" and the "Sophisticated Ladies" are very unique in their style and performance look... Both squads will have something for everyone... It is impossible to claim whom will dominate whom, due to both squad's unique style... One can only state their claim of preference... The Sophisticated Ladies of yesterday, are no more... They have truly evolved in their presentation, skill, and overall technique... The Stingettes are viewed as the growing powerhouse of the SWAC, that many have slept on for years, and this season they are going the push and break through completely... I am looking forward to the match-up, I will be there.

Stingettes Vs. Sophisticated Ladies 2015
    Today's Match up is the Stingettes vs the Sophisticated Ladies!! What are your thoughts?
  • Stingettes for the WIN!

As for the sophisticated ladies,I so remember when they were revamping everything, they looked so good with this number of girls:

Christopher said:

As far as the field is concerned, I think it may be a battle, but as far as the stands, I feel the stingettes will completely dominate the sophisticated ladies.  Last year's battle went to the sting because the sophisticated ladies killed themselves in the stands with all the mistakes the squad made and they weren't nearly as together as they were during their first revamped year.  Uniforms could go either way.  Overall my prediction is that the stingettes will reign supreme.  I think the SL could benefit from stand cuts like they did during 2012 and also their book isn't nearly as deep since they've revamped their style.  They need to add more counts to their book, which will come in time (I know it's much easier said than done).

DeJohn Tellis-Oliver said:

Both the "Stingettes" and the "Sophisticated Ladies" are very unique in their style and performance look... Both squads will have something for everyone... It is impossible to claim whom will dominate whom, due to both squad's unique style... One can only state their claim of preference... The Sophisticated Ladies of yesterday, are no more... They have truly evolved in their presentation, skill, and overall technique... The Stingettes are viewed as the growing powerhouse of the SWAC, that many have slept on for years, and this season they are going the push and break through completely... I am looking forward to the match-up, I will be there.

• Why do they have two captains for that small of a squad
  • Tradition.  They've done that since the 80s. If you look at old footage, sometimes the captains had a different color uniform or headband.

Demetrius89 said:

Why do they have two captains for that small of a squad
    Stingettes Vs. Sophisticated Ladies 2015
    Today's Match up is the Stingettes vs the Sophisticated Ladies!! What are your thoughts?
  • Stingettes today at pep rally.

https://instagram.com/p/7L_p7xlaSheFfEbeFLD6SFi-mxp_PIxGk_Xpo0/?tak...

This reply was deleted.