Replies

• Don't bring personal Drama to this thread and don't start rumors about these ladies.
    Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com
  • I agree. Let's move on!

• I guess my recollection of events I actually lived through with one of the individuals involved doesn't hold much weight against rumblings of secondhand gossip that someone on the yard at the time managed to catch, LOL.

Sounds legit. :-)

But yes, let's move on.

O'Brien said:

I agree and Not entertaining Jason. Let's move on!
    SU Fabulous Dancing Doll Auditions 2017-2018: Part 6= We Finally Know Who Made The Fabulous Dancin…
    Your 2017 - 2018 Fabulous Dancing Dolls
  • What is this s*** about there not being an announcement June 5th? I figured the team was already selected but dang lol

• Not here to argue credibility. Living through the events with an 'individual'... Hunni I lived it with several individuals who were current and past dolls at the time. Its really no point....like I said if you were there than to each his/her own.
  • Bwest.... wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come out June 5th. I haven't heard likewise. I hope that Haymer would stick to his word since he made a video about it....i don't see why not. Ppl thinking we won't know becuz of Doll drama but that is not NEW....and Haymer has been around long enough and not new to doll drama to be phased by it. So we shall see....
  • Beal was Captain in 06 when we went to 11 Doll squad, Airee in 2007, and Dawnielle in 2008. In 05 it was Beal, Airee, twins, Akai, and Courtney Jacobs (she quit mid-season). And Tianna was also on the squad at the beginning as Captain in 05 before she quit.
  • Lol I said it in another thread that Haymer would probably announce it on Fan Day who made the Dolls.
  • This is NOT the place to have discussions regarding personal aspects of people's lives (Dolls or not)....  Let's stay on topic guys and gals...  I know we can do it!!!!  ;-)

• HBCU, 

Positive vs Personal aspects of a person's life are, and have, two totally different outcomes.... If you don't understand the difference, it's not my responsibility to enlighten you....  However, what I can share with you is that we won't have negative postings regarding people's personal lives within this forum....  Have a great evening!!!

HBCU Guy said:

That likely won't happen. And posters are only objecting "personal aspects" because it is unfavorable. There's no objection or outrage when the subject shift is positive. There's no objection to posting about how well Melody models, or how smart Jordan is with a 4.0 GPA, or Danielle Linkford being accepted into law school -- all of these are "personal aspects" as well. 

JAGUARNATION said:

This is NOT the place to have discussions regarding personal aspects of people's lives (Dolls or not)....  Let's stay on topic guys and gals...  I know we can do it!!!!  ;-)

This reply was deleted.