Views: 25509

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yesss Mel. and Yessss mystique! The secrecy is crazy this year, I love it

I love that pic of Mel...its everything

Be Objective said:

Yesss Mel. and Yessss mystique! The secrecy is crazy this year, I love it

Lol why was the last thread deleted? Nothing was said out of the ordinary.

I didnt delete it. Lol. I'm not a moderator and didnt start the thread to close it.

Kaylon Voovam said:

Lol why was the last thread deleted? Nothing was said out of the ordinary.

All eyes on the 50th!

I would really love if the girls make a reference to the 50 yard line that would be so cute 

SUAlum11 said:

All eyes on the 50th!

I really feel bad for motion lmaoo. Nobody even cares about their 50th.

I love this pic/pose b/c it screams young, cunt, and doll!

Vamped09 said:

I would really love if the girls make a reference to the 50 yard line that would be so cute 

SUAlum11 said:

All eyes on the 50th!

omg who is that first doll to the left? such a natural beauty. The dolls need to bring back a more natural look

s pic/pose b/c it screams young, cunt, and doll!


Vamped09 said:

I would really love if the girls make a reference to the 50 yard line that would be so cute 

SUAlum11 said:

All eyes on the 50th!

Yes! Beautiful photo! I want drama, pizazz and supreme fishiness this year! 

SUAlum11 said:

I love this pic/pose b/c it screams young, cunt, and doll!

Vamped09 said:

I would really love if the girls make a reference to the 50 yard line that would be so cute 

SUAlum11 said:

All eyes on the 50th!

I'm trying to tell yall....the dolls have always had the theatrics and fishiness long before. If we can just add a little of that back(they always played into the mind of the beholder).

Sugamama said:

Yes! Beautiful photo! I want drama, pizazz and supreme fishiness this year! 

SUAlum11 said:

I love this pic/pose b/c it screams young, cunt, and doll!

Vamped09 said:

I would really love if the girls make a reference to the 50 yard line that would be so cute 

SUAlum11 said:

All eyes on the 50th!

Lawd, if nothing else, 2003 was beautiful!!! The brown beauty to the left is Therisa.

and how I miss a whole damn thread?! Y’all be clocking in and going to work!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service