It's almost time!!!

Views: 14536

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That gif of jada at the top of the page got me cryin

I think we're going to get an official release at some point today. That looks like Jordan in this blurred image to me. But like someone said, that may be an illusion and not even the Ace position. My thing is, they've played up these antics so much that whatever they give us better not be lackluster. Be it a picture, video, or their actual debut tomorrow, they've gotta come correct. 

Are they doing the parade?

I hope we get a full reveal. Last time they did a teaser, we got the full team. 

HeartOfADancer said:

I think we're going to get an official release at some point today. That looks like Jordan in this blurred image to me. But like someone said, that may be an illusion and not even the Ace position. My thing is, they've played up these antics so much that whatever they give us better not be lackluster. Be it a picture, video, or their actual debut tomorrow, they've gotta come correct. 

Are they doing the parade?

Captain Mighty Mic. She will give us Dannie and much more.

This maybe a dumb question but what spot is the ACE? The front captain spot? 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I’ll just bring my comment over since this last thread is closed....

Gabby is captain....that girl did fine last season...she had a few bumps because “the fans” were upset about their favorite and she brought back the classic “Doll”....coming after Danielle was difficult because Danielle brought dramatics and classic and Gabby was more classic and brought some dramatic moments....if Gabby was captain after April or even Kayla y’all would be talking about how great she was...especially with the killer field shows. However, I do think we will see “the seniors” leading more in the games but Gabby is your captain and yes this is with I think just like everybody else is throwing out “what they think or what they friend/best friend/Auntie/ who work with someone who in the band or may be an alumni said”.

The 1st girl after the Captain in a lineup usually

SpanishFly said:

This maybe a dumb question but what spot is the ACE? The front captain spot? 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I think everyone saw your comment precious. lmfao. We get it she is your pick for captain. She's a lovely girl. 

Precious said:

I’ll just bring my comment over since this last thread is closed....

Gabby is captain....that girl did fine last season...she had a few bumps because “the fans” were upset about their favorite and she brought back the classic “Doll”....coming after Danielle was difficult because Danielle brought dramatics and classic and Gabby was more classic and brought some dramatic moments....if Gabby was captain after April or even Kayla y’all would be talking about how great she was...especially with the killer field shows. However, I do think we will see “the seniors” leading more in the games but Gabby is your captain and yes this is with I think just like everybody else is throwing out “what they think or what they friend/best friend/Auntie/ who work with someone who in the band or may be an alumni said”.

Thank you...glad to know you saw it and I actually don’t care who is captain because I’m a doll fan. I just don’t like the negative talk when it comes to Gabby because she did well last season. 

SpanishFly said:

I think everyone saw your comment precious. lmfao. We get it she is your pick for captain. She's a lovely girl. 

Precious said:

I’ll just bring my comment over since this last thread is closed....

Gabby is captain....that girl did fine last season...she had a few bumps because “the fans” were upset about their favorite and she brought back the classic “Doll”....coming after Danielle was difficult because Danielle brought dramatics and classic and Gabby was more classic and brought some dramatic moments....if Gabby was captain after April or even Kayla y’all would be talking about how great she was...especially with the killer field shows. However, I do think we will see “the seniors” leading more in the games but Gabby is your captain and yes this is with I think just like everybody else is throwing out “what they think or what they friend/best friend/Auntie/ who work with someone who in the band or may be an alumni said”.

I'm 90% sure that's Jordan

SUAlum11 said:

The 1st girl after the Captain in a lineup usually

SpanishFly said:

This maybe a dumb question but what spot is the ACE? The front captain spot? 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Umm where did this blurred image originate? This is getting ridiculous.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service